Reviews for Wisp POV Outtake
The Chartreuse Pimpernel chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very nicely done!
FreeSpiritkaren chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
NotTooOldForThis chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
I am really 'enjoying' this story ... although that doesn't seem like an appropriate description. You paint lovely pictures; I feel like I could be in the room.
AlexJade chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
This is such a heartbreaking story...
So no we know that there is James, Bad Dr.G, a man with tats on his arms, someone she calls father and her daddy...or I wonder if the last two are the same guy? Is it the person who kidnapped her? What if it is her real dad? OMG!

I haven't been upto date with what happened but who needs non-fictional drama here? Don't we all read this to escape that type of "real" drama? Forget the haters. You do your thing...They're just jealous.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Very nice. Thank you!
carol t chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Wisp sweet!

teetag chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
I love this story. Will it be long. I love long stories with lot of details. Will their be a sequel. Thanks for a great story. You have a fan in me
Ness1956 chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This is awesome!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
So glad I found this little out take. Well done! :)
savannavansmutsmut chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
So cute. She gave him a thimble, so sweet.
Simply Emma chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
loved it noww im going to need some more of both this and wisp youve just enabled my addiction.
pipelynn chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
this was wonderful! i almost didn't read as i was not sure what she would say and i have not read her background and i am so glad i did! thanks for writing...
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Wow. Love the concept of Wisp's ability to use words during her sleep. Very clever and something that is probably true-we rarely use words during intense and prolonged fear.
meant4you chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Thank you for sharing this piece of Wisp's mind.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Loved it of course :) Didn't realize she is such a child. She did interact with some people, right? But, she was a cat for a long time and probably forgot a lot of communciation skills. Poor wisp. I hope it comes back to her soon. Peter Pan can be confusing though, LOL
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »