Reviews for Wisp POV Outtake
quercus fusiformis chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
very interesting POV. She has a higher vocabulary than I originally thought. Good, that will make expression much easier in the long run. :)
I'm sorry to hear you had a plagiarism SNAFU. You have a unique "voice" and copiers should be readily recognized as such.
tdavi8 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
I loved hearing her P.O.V.
grabadietcoke chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This was good - I like how her words are really simple at first but as she is read to, it seemed to unlock her thoughts some more. Like concentrating on the story helped her to access more language. This was especially cute - Pretty...all pretty. Whole pretty.

Oh and flamingos smelling like her bubbles. Cute. I really did enjoy this POV. I'd love another shot at it later, when she starts to really understand her life.
suzy 2010 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
It's nice to hear from Wisp even though the words might be inside her head. Sorry to hear about your writing troubles. But come back soon Wisp is badly missed.
LSU15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Thanks for that Outake... it explains A LOT about what she's understanding since there's no way to know.
Can't wait til you update again; I didn't realize anything happened; best of luck.
bellastew chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Noooo! I didnt know you went on hiatus... :( Please come back soon!
movieandbookgirl chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
i like her POV! Sorry to hear about your story troubles, but I hope it all gets worked out soon and that you can update again worry free.. or at least breathing easier knowing your fic is the one and only.
Della291 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I really hope that you continue the story. I'm sorry that someone plagarized your story - that's a total shame. If you can't come up with your own stuff - don't bother writing.

I am vested in this story and look forward to more.
lovelybluesky chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow! It's super interesting to see how Wisp sees things! Simply amaizing! I really hope this whole copying thingy gets solved quickly so we can learn what happens next!
Have an awesome day!

britchick77 chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Also, thanks to the readers who are still with me after drama and everything.

I know I'm lazy, and don't review much, but honestly, you could probably kill somebody and I'd still be with you. Yeah, your writing is just that good.
kelmikmag chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Love hearing from Wisp's point of view
Paaameeelaaa chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
thank you so much!
it was amazing!
see ya!
NY13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I am sorry your work was compromised. It's a wonderful story and I hope everything works out for you.
cilie chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
"Words are hard. My head does not understand. When I'm awake, they're slow and sticky. When I sleep, like buried treasure, I can find them. Sleep is my map. Sleep is my guide. When I am awake, the words stay hidden in my head where my mouth can't find them."

Love this!
So sad about Wisp going on a hiatus, but I totally understand. I noticed the other story has been pulled, and I hope that maybe motivates you to come back to Wisp. :)
mistymemory chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
i was devastaed to hear of wisp having to go on hiatus as the updates are the highlight of my week! enough of my selfishness tho i realize that your own struggles with thiefs made it have to happen how sad that they have not only stolen your story but the joy the rest of us get from your updates, i sincerely hope it works out for you soon maybe a litlle selfishly so i can see more updates on this wonderful story. keep up the good work you are very talented at writing angst in a way that makes me able to read it as i usually cannot because of my anxiety. thank you for sharing your work with us hope to see more soon and you dont give up on it you have alot of genuine fans
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »