Reviews for Pretending
Demigoth C. Emo chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
OMG! IT WAS POSTED ON MY BDAY! THNX...sort of XD
emmelienxd chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
Nice! You should totaly make a sequel on this! From his brothers pionts of vieuw!
SleepingSeeker chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Oh man, again...sparse, haunting, hurting...and so freaking powerful and BAM! Hits me upside the head and stays with me like the bruise it forms; lingering to remind me: yeah, I need to write better, like this one does...
The0neR1ng chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
wait who was missing ?
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
I think my heart died at the last bit.
Because this is written so beautifully.
I love the whole dark theme surrounding Mikey, despite how sad this is.
And I'm hoping to read more lovely stories/poems like this one.
Great Job.
Elileo chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Beatiful! U know, i almost started crying... XD
TheThirdAetas chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This was...amazing. Downright amazing. The way you portrayed Mikey is the same exact way I portray him in my head - in the words of Paramore's Brick by Boring Brick (which I thinks fits rather well to Mikey's personality), "you built up a world of magic because you're real life is tragic."

And well, since you never outright stated which turtle died...well, I'm thinking it might be Raph. Either way, this really tugged at my heartstrings and I actually had an urge to scream, "NO!" at the top of my lungs. The makings of a wonderful fic.

Again, I adore this drabble, it was of pure poetry. :)
No More Love chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very beautiful
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow. What a very poignant fic and very true as well. I can see Mikey feeling this way and can sympathize with him in some aspects. My sister's dog was put down recently, and I often feel like I wish he was still here because I always liked taking care of him. He was a great dog, and I miss him terribly. But the truth is, he is gone, and nothing can change that. It's a hard thing to accept, but it's the truth. Nicely done on this fic, Cat.

The Bubbly One,