Reviews for Speed of Sound
Elizabird chapter 10 . 7/20/2014
Been reading this for a while, and only just decided to review. AWOLNATION! (They're the best, and so is this fic. Loving it!)
1MoreInMe1 chapter 32 . 11/15/2013
WOOOO! AWESOME STORY! Girl, you got some serious skills right there. By the way, awesome job!
WhoAtHeart chapter 18 . 5/26/2013
Stane and Schmidt! My goodness, shit just got real!
Thoughtful Constellations chapter 32 . 5/20/2013
This needs to be updated so badly!
TvshowsManiac chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
dottyautumn chapter 32 . 4/30/2013
This needs to be updated :o
music4life6661 chapter 32 . 4/7/2013
I have really enjoyed reading this story. Will it be updated?
Arinlianette chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
I'm you're dragging out the plot progression. So refreshing :D
Arinlianette chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Great prologue! You established connections, set up the character, and captured my attention. Can't wait to read more :)
Marzipan chapter 30 . 2/6/2013
He practically tried to buy everything in the store with an exotic name or colorful packaging, including a box of maxi pads. "What are these? They smell of lavender."
This my friend, is wonderful... I can see the fluff before my eyes. Best mental image in your story. I also liked Stevia story. Great Tony/OC !
MsBitaboo chapter 21 . 1/14/2013
I hate to stop reading this great story but I hate it when they get rapped. This was a wonderful story and I thank you for making a Tony/OC story since there are barley any there. I hate to stop reading but it reminds me of watching my cousin and her experience, so I'm sorry I can't read this story anymore. I hope for the best with your story and please don't take this personally.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
Trouncing so likes her. XD Vliny would be an awesome big brother. Hmmm. Back during the movie chapters. Tony said the tower had R and D whatnot...what does that mean?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
Rofl! Nice present. *snorts* "you guys formed a secret club and didn't invite me." Love it. XD oh no. :( no clue who he is.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 1/10/2013
Pepper. :p awwww. :3 lol, they're all exhausted. XD no way! She can see again! TwT but, what was her 'price'? :(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 11 . 1/10/2013