Reviews for Playing The Good Guy
Guest chapter 5 . 7/15/2014
It's really great. Keep going.
Aotaru Kimeru chapter 5 . 3/27/2014
AMAZING! Can't wait for next chapter! But aww Momoi... feels sad for her but I love Aokise the most! Don't really mind anything as long as Kise is the uke but Aokise is just ADORABLE! Really can't wait for next chapter! And Aomine has to tell Momoi! Not let Momoi find out herself and maybe blame Kise! lol xD You're amazing! this is amazing! Good luck in the future!
peach-kitten chapter 5 . 2/15/2014
I think you've just killed me

Don't ever abandon this story

you have created a masterpiece
manjuu-chan chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
OH my god am in love with the story
its so well written
well it has been more than a year since the last update but i will follow it maybe maybe someday i find a new chapter
A.Megumii chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Please update soon!:D
CharItsu chapter 5 . 12/5/2012
Need the nex chapther *w*)/
LifewithYaoi chapter 5 . 11/24/2012
arrgh!
you're making us wait on purpose!
XD
mari chapter 5 . 11/23/2012
adsdasadsqda delicious XDDDD .. lemon is near and I wouldn't miss for anything, so if I get a little sad is momoi .. she naively believes in ahomine. GREAT STORY!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
We want a smut of guilty!Aomine and pathetic!Kise :D
Lemon lemon lemon lemon
*everyone loovvee lemon*
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Nooooo! A cliffhanger!? How could this to me!? Lol can't the next chapter 3
Lord.Jenny chapter 5 . 11/22/2012
Noooo cliff hanger! The evil to all movies, books, manga, televison, and stories! . Mannn Aomine is putting lots of false hope into kise, this not gonna end with rainbows and sunshine. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Lord.Jenny chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Yaaaay! Akashi and midorima's first appearance in the fic! I wonder what shin chan is mad though, I'm a little confuse but when I read the next chapter it will be fine. I love momoi to death but I'm sorry Aomine and kise should be together!
Lord.Jenny chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
Aishhh, Aomine is so confusing! Poor kise, getting his hopes crushed... I didn't expect Aomine to already have a girlfriend so this is unexpected. I like this chapter lots and lots of sadness.
Lord.Jenny chapter 2 . 11/22/2012
The part when Aomine wrapped his arms around kise while he was cooking was soooo cute! . I'm really liking it so far :D
Lord.Jenny chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Ohhh my goodness, the last line!
"Because I like you."
That like sent my heart and high! I am now hooked! I'm gonna continue reading now. (:
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »