Reviews for Betwixt and Between
regina423 chapter 19 . 7/12
This has to be one of my favorite J&E stories. So heartbreakingly sweet. Thx.
sweetsouthernsongbird chapter 19 . 11/15/2014
Another great story, loved it as always!
Susan chapter 19 . 7/21/2014
Thank you- great idea; very well written story.
VivTheTwiHard chapter 18 . 7/13/2014
I swear. This gets better every single time I read this. You know I read published M/M. As a matter of fact, that's pretty much all I read. Except when I come back here to read my fave fics. And, baby, this is one of them. These two will always be one of my fave pairs. Because how can you not love a couple that falls so deeply in love? Twice.
lmc123 chapter 19 . 6/10/2014
I'm glad you can't write without plot... cos I hate stories that are short... and I love your characters. I just love how you write, and I have not read the new ones as it kills me waiting for updates, but I caved and read Alice/Charlie fic, which I loved, think you can write anything...
lmc123 chapter 17 . 6/10/2014
Ah, I love this, well i love all your stories. thank you x
Criss107 chapter 19 . 12/14/2013
i loved this fic. i've never readed a j/e fic and now is definitely is one of my favorite couples! thanks for showing me this whole new world.
Oilily chapter 19 . 12/10/2013
*takes a deep breath*
At first I have a confession to make: I never read anything written by you before. Though I keep adding your stories to my TBR list and my favorites and follow them. Don't ask me why. I don't know it. My expectations were high. High, because you're name is a big one in the fandom and I didn't want to be disappointed. Unfortunately it happened before for me - being disappointed by big names. So I stalled. I kept seeing your stories on my list, but always went on.
But after reading this I think now I simply wasn't ready. Not ready to add another writer to my small list of favorite authors. And that you managed. You went right there on my all-time-favorite-author-list with your first chapters.
I'm in awe and I'm floored. And this story will stay with me in my other lists. Yes, I'm like that. OCD much. All-time-favorite-author-list, all-time-favorite-fic-list, to-be-re-read-list. Your are there now and your story is there.
Everything happens for a reason. Like Jasper I believe strongly in that.
And it had to happen exactly now that I gave in and started to read your stories. I wanted to resist longer. I searched my TBR-list for something to read and stumbled upon Betwixt and Between and I wanted to over-go it, but I couldn't. It really lured me in and I'm so so so glad I gave in.
Wow! What a great story! Exactly my thing! Angsty, but not irrational. Real. I could relate to both Edward and Jasper. There's no way to overcome such a tragedy in 5 minutes and then it's all fluffy all of a sudden. I enjoyed every single word and cried a lot of tears. But I also had to smile when Bella made an appearance. Thank you so much for sharing though you wrote this story for somebody in the first place.
I can't express enough how much I loved this story. I'm for a loss of words since I'm not a native English speaker.
You made the characters perfect, but not with too much words. This story has the perfect length. It's not wordy, but it's also in no way rushed. You kept it real and that's the most important thing for me. I don't do well with fluffy. I need angst, but also being able to relate to the characters. No ridiculous drama for me. And you met all my needs with this gem. Every single one of them. Crying, "awwing", being hot and bothered, being killed by UST, smiling, grinning, melting... there are lots more, but I don't know the appropriate words. I'm just a reader after all.
I stop my rambling now, but I want to say one last time "Thank you". For sharing this. And thanks to fate for my decision to finally give in...
Annie Butts chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Such a beautiful story. Thank you for recommending it to me.
That sounds really weird since it's yours, but I think you know what I mean.
I'm looking forward to the new one even though I think it will make me cry.
If you ever want to do another romance I wouldn't be opposed.
Sorry I failed at reviews, I just couldn't stop clicking next chapter!
Annie Butts chapter 12 . 10/22/2013
/ 3
Annie Butts chapter 10 . 10/21/2013
Thor isn't bad looking...
Annie Butts chapter 8 . 10/21/2013
Garrett sounds like a dick.
Fight dirty Edward! Get your man back!
Annie Butts chapter 7 . 10/21/2013
Edward's Pov makes me so sad.
Love this btw, if you couldn't tell :)
Annie Butts chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
I really like this Alice. Which is saying something because usually I'm not a fan.
Snappher chapter 13 . 10/9/2013