Reviews for Betwixt and Between
bethi13212 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Loved it, loved it, loved it. Thank you!
cejsmom chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
This is going into my pile of fave fic of yours. Yes, there are a few there but this one holds a special place.
Courtney37 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Ohh :'( I don't want this to end! *pouts* ok since it must. ;) I loved that ending & the fact they couldn't keep their hands off each other. :) VERY nice! I can't wait to read more from you. Thanks soo much
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Kris, I am so thankful that I found your stories just before heading to Vegas this past June. I have been entranced by your writing ever since.

This ending brought tears to my eyes for several reasons: that Jasper and Edward made it through this whole ordeal, that their love remained intact even if Jasper's body took a beating, the sadness that Jasper's parents would miss out on all the wonderful things that Edward added to their son's life.

What a beautiful story this has been. Thanks!

Sally
crosunshine chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
no no no... you cant end this! :( I love this story!

it is a perfect ending for this story! and i am glad that japer asked edward to marry him

do you plan to do some outtakes? like, if they will adopet or anythink like this?
and do you plan to write more slash? please you are amazing!

thanks for writing and sharing this with us
tigger5600 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Amazing ending! Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us!

-Kate
Wont2nach chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Thanks for such a wonderful ending. Bella in pants at the wedding, excellent!
TemperedPete chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Bravo. I must admit, I am not a fan of slash fanfics. I had been avoiding this story, ignoring the alerts. One day, I was finished with all fic updates and started reading this story as a last resort (sorry). I am sooo glad I read it, it was beautiful and I adore these two as a couple. Thank you. I think I can expand my library to include slash...we'll see, baby steps.
cullensrule chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Loved your Jasper and Edward . Thanks for the story.
Flutterfly11 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
PERFECT! Exactly all I hoped for and more for them, I was praying for a real wedding! I'm so glad J keep remembering! The only question I have left is what did J do for work? Idk if I missed it, I'll may have to reread ;-)
Thx so much for sharing, looking forward your future endeavors!
Cullen Cousin chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
A perfect ending to a perfect story!

Excellent job!

CC
cbaty chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Beautiful ending to a wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us all.
C
shellshock81 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
Awe. What a wonderfully perfect ending. I love. Thank you so much for sharing your words with us. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving.
Jasper-replaces-edward chapter 19 . 11/22/2012
wow that was just lovely. I really really enjoyed this one. xx
carebear309 chapter 19 . 11/22/2012