Reviews for Betwixt and Between
Snappher chapter 13 . 10/9/2013
YAyayatayayayayyayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayayay aya!
Snappher chapter 12 . 10/9/2013
Grrrr! I want to smack the shit out of jasper right now! Get it over with? Really? Why doesn't he just kick Edward in the balls and rip his heart out? That would hurt less!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...what an asshole!
Snappher chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Yay! There is hope yet. :)

This it's overwhelming to think of everything the have all lost, japer especially, because he's lost himself, too. :(. He really should be on lots of happy pills!
Snappher chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Wow... might have eased him into the gay thing a bit less abruptly! Talk about a paradigm shift! It would be like if I woke up and was Rush Limbaugh! I would effin kill myself! Lol
Snappher chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Holy crap! Edward must want to vomit!

Kudos on such a unique story line...I am hooked like a flounder. Lol
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Perfect ending! What a beautiful story! Heartbreaking at times - it had my favorite mix if angst, ust, love, passion, need, and ofcourse, an HEA. Loved reading again... Again!
harrytwifan chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Forgive me for taking so long to read this. I think I was waiting for it to be finished and it got lost in the shuffle. Wonderful story, Hun. I really enjoyed it. I'm known for not liking a cocky Jasper, and the person who recced this to me was afraid I was going to hate Jasper. She couldn't have been more wrong! I never blamed Jasper, and felt sorry for both of them. I enjoyed their journey back to one another and their love. Thank you so much for sharing! (And sorry for not reviewing every chapter. I read this all in one sitting today, and couldn't break for reviewing!)
MissVicki chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
issues w/ posting...:-(
awesome story. You made me teary so many so much silence on the blow job chapter 'cause we were speechless? *l*
MizzVicki chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
No killing; but lots of *feels*.
hazeleyes2881 chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
You are an amazing writer! I adored this fic! I was constantly wondering & hoping that things would work out. You do such a great job with angst but not so much angst that it makes me want to stop reading! Lol. It's just the right amount. Again, loved this fic!
CentauRita chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
**sighing with happiness**

A truly emotionally-packed, wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing your talent and your time. I enjoyed their journey.

Take Care and Happy Writing,

Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
So beautiful, in their love, for each other. Amazing.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Mmmm, cherries.
CentauRita chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Jasper's body remembers, Edward...still working on the mind, though.
CentauRita chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
For a moment I thought that Jasper's memories might have been jogged...since he remembered all of the extreme sports he did with Emmett.

I can empathize with Edward concerning his terror, fear and anger. If you can't beat'em, joining could provide a common interest. Jasper may see it differently when Edward is the one in harms way.
1,369 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »