Reviews for Betwixt and Between
Snappher chapter 7 . 10/9/2013
Yay! There is hope yet. :)

This story...man it's overwhelming to think of everything the have all lost, japer especially, because he's lost himself, too. :(. He really should be on lots of happy pills!
Snappher chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Wow... might have eased him into the gay thing a bit less abruptly! Talk about a paradigm shift! It would be like if I woke up and was Rush Limbaugh! I would effin kill myself! Lol
Snappher chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Holy crap! Edward must want to vomit!

Kudos on such a unique story line...I am hooked like a flounder. Lol
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Perfect ending! What a beautiful story! Heartbreaking at times - it had my favorite mix if angst, ust, love, passion, need, and ofcourse, an HEA. Loved reading again... Again!
harrytwifan chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
Forgive me for taking so long to read this. I think I was waiting for it to be finished and it got lost in the shuffle. Wonderful story, Hun. I really enjoyed it. I'm known for not liking a cocky Jasper, and the person who recced this to me was afraid I was going to hate Jasper. She couldn't have been more wrong! I never blamed Jasper, and felt sorry for both of them. I enjoyed their journey back to one another and their love. Thank you so much for sharing! (And sorry for not reviewing every chapter. I read this all in one sitting today, and couldn't break for reviewing!)
Nancy
MissVicki chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
issues w/ posting...:-(
awesome story. You made me teary so many so much silence on the blow job chapter 'cause we were speechless? *l*
MizzVicki chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
No killing; but lots of *feels*.
:'(
hazeleyes2881 chapter 19 . 7/31/2013
You are an amazing writer! I adored this fic! I was constantly wondering & hoping that things would work out. You do such a great job with angst but not so much angst that it makes me want to stop reading! Lol. It's just the right amount. Again, loved this fic!
CentauRita chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
**sighing with happiness**

A truly emotionally-packed, wonderful story.

Thank you for sharing your talent and your time. I enjoyed their journey.

Take Care and Happy Writing,

Rita ;D
CentauRita chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
So beautiful, in their love, for each other. Amazing.
CentauRita chapter 17 . 7/8/2013
Mmmm, cherries.
CentauRita chapter 16 . 7/8/2013
Jasper's body remembers, Edward...still working on the mind, though.
CentauRita chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
For a moment I thought that Jasper's memories might have been jogged...since he remembered all of the extreme sports he did with Emmett.

I can empathize with Edward concerning his terror, fear and anger. If you can't beat'em, joining could provide a common interest. Jasper may see it differently when Edward is the one in harms way.
CentauRita chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Perhaps, Edward, will want to join in, this time around...maybe.
CentauRita chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Good apology, Jasper...listening to your daughter, Esme and Emmett, was the right thing to do...and the groveling with the 'Please', didn't hurt either.
1,367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »