Reviews for Betwixt and Between
CentauRita chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
For a moment I thought that Jasper's memories might have been jogged...since he remembered all of the extreme sports he did with Emmett.

I can empathize with Edward concerning his terror, fear and anger. If you can't beat'em, joining could provide a common interest. Jasper may see it differently when Edward is the one in harms way.
CentauRita chapter 14 . 7/8/2013
Perhaps, Edward, will want to join in, this time around...maybe.
CentauRita chapter 13 . 7/8/2013
Good apology, Jasper...listening to your daughter, Esme and Emmett, was the right thing to do...and the groveling with the 'Please', didn't hurt either.
CentauRita chapter 12 . 7/8/2013
When you've made love, Edward's right, who wants to go back to a casual hook-up of just meaningless sex.
CentauRita chapter 11 . 7/8/2013
I held my breath til the end...because after the kiss usually comes the shove. It didn't this time, Yay!
CentauRita chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
I could feel the love as Edward reminisced about how he and Jasper met...although, Edward looked to be the pursuer and not the pursuee.
CentauRita chapter 9 . 7/8/2013
Oh, so worth it! You are right about that, Edward.

And, just who was kissing whom. Jasper molested Edward.
CentauRita chapter 8 . 7/8/2013
OMG! Where have you been hiding Benjamin? He Rocks! Hope Edward takes his advice, seriously!
CentauRita chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
Jasper's jumbled memories are starting to take shape.
CentauRita chapter 6 . 7/8/2013
Glad that Jasper went home and not to Emmett's. Yes, it is a start.
CentauRita chapter 5 . 7/8/2013
Jasper's memories are like a giant unknown jigsaw puzzle...he'll need help to put it all together, before he can see the picture.
CentauRita chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
After the backstory, I hurt even worse. Love once found, only for it to be lost...erased. I'm gonna go cry in the corner, now.
ToMyMuse chapter 19 . 7/8/2013
Loved this story. So moving. You did an amazing job showing Jasper learn and grow. And this Edward is so dreamy and loving. My heart ached for him in the beginning and cried happy tears for them both at the end. Thank you.
CentauRita chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Sue the mountain, now THAT was rich!
CentauRita chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
Jasper seems to remember everyone except, Edward...who is just a ghost in the hallway, with the tortured, worried eyes. Poor, Edward.
1,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »