Reviews for Where Love Will Lead
hurray for angst!
beckzm chapter 44 . 5/5
LOVE this story! Please continue! :)
You're just a review collector lol. Your author rants are exhausting. Readers are allowed to express their feelings on your story, no matter constructive or not. Don't put a fic out there if you can't stomach negative, hurtful, or ignorant reviews. Are you writing for the joy of writing or are you writing for praise?

The street roles two ways friend.
bttrflybelle chapter 44 . 11/24/2014
I loved this story...I wish you'd finish it :)
Tmyers802 chapter 44 . 7/10/2014
I know its been a year and a half, but I really hope that you will update this story!
Guest chapter 44 . 4/28/2014
Please I hope u finish this story! I really want to see Eric turning Sookie & her being a vampire.
mzspet chapter 36 . 3/5/2014
I love this story!
I'm amazed when you apologize to your fans if they are unhappy, impatient or as one reviewer said thatyou owed them a christmas present.
I am new to fan fiction and I don't know the etiquette so forgive me, BUT we are the lucky ones who get to read great stories like yours for FREE and no one is forcing us so we have the power to stop reading a story if we don't like it.
You are a great writer and I wouldn't dare tell you what to write.
Please write more soon
tyesmamaw chapter 44 . 2/28/2014
I have just started reading your stories and Im HOOKED I have added you to my alerts. I can't wait t read more!
cela chapter 2 . 1/11/2014
eric is a good man in whatever dimension he appears. and bill is always a power seeking dolt who was never taught by his demented maker that you don't always get what you want. good job.
loretta57 chapter 43 . 12/17/2013
iSEE YOU HAVENT UPDATED FOR AWHILE SORRY for caps i hope you finish this story i hope they get outof thisher being a vampire i think its heading down a long road of trouble for them sookie is going to have a hard time with eric feeding on someone elseand so is eric couldnt you have nora kill warlow hasa way to make up for her fuckery if she gets killed to just saying now imreally hiped up please update thanks
EJDimera'sGirl chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
I am loving the story so far, and I know this isn't something that bothers most people, but I have cringed each time you mention Sookie sitting in the backseat of Lafayette's Corvette. Corvettes are a two sweater car and there is not a single model that has a backseat.
CG chapter 17 . 11/17/2013
I lovvvvvvveeeeeeee this story. Wish I could finish it now but have to get back to work. Excellent understanding/portrayal of characters.
sophiamommy chapter 44 . 10/23/2013
when will the next chapter be up
anem72 chapter 44 . 10/15/2013
I love this story. It felt right that they took some time to get together. Of course this is my second time of reading lol. I really hope you finish this some time and I'd love to read your take on Sookie as a vampire. I'm not one of the people who think Sookie shouldn't be turned. It would be very hypocritical of her after asking Pam to turn Tara!
SouthGaTrubie chapter 44 . 9/16/2013
Just found your story yesterday, LOVE IT! I hope you decide to update soon, I can't wait to see So
1,860 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »