Reviews for Playground Poltergeist
Yes pleaee
WeatherKitten chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Beautiful and heartbreaking story. So sweet yet sad at the same time. I think it is a good one shot- short and sweet, but if you decide to continue i will much happily read on.
Luxh chapter 1 . 9/4/2015
This story always brings tears to my eyes. Always. i hope that one day, a sequel will be published. :)
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That was so touching *sob* I... I don't know if I can finish typing this... 'twas amazing *blows nose* Sorry. Yeah, um, I don't think it needs to be continued; you should definitely leave it as-is. It was very well written, only a few typical phonetic mistakes. For a cover image, I'd suggest a swing set.

Again, it was truly awesome. (Emphasis on "Awe.")

-Jane
Sammie chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
U continue this now! Please?

It was so heart filled and tear filled at the same time and I would really enjoy reading some more of this amazing story! Thanks!
Vitaliciouscreations chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ahhhh...cute! I don't know if you should continue or not but it is soooo sweet. I almost cried, i can't imagine what writing it must have been like
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I would love if you continued, this feels like the beginning to a great story, I just don't know how either, so...

Anyway, great twist on the whole incident, and Sam's whole goth thing. Kind of makes me dizzy because I keep on thinking about how Sam's goth in the show, but yet Danny's still alive, but then, ect. I know it's A.U. But still, it's cool to think about.
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was and very good!:)
You should contenue.
NameVball crazy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
PLEASE Continue!
Im on the verge of tears!
Chihuahua rocks chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I AM crying,oh god I wish you could continue this,this really is so sad,and beautiful,argh no words can truly explain or describe how amazing this story is! I love this to bits!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Just let me wipe away the tears one moment. I loved it, it was so touching. :')

It was sad, but a good kinda sad, you know? I felt like there was still hope for the two of them by the end of the story.
The-girl-with-purple-eyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
CONTINUE !
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
What happened to Danny!
danny1FANtom chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Danny: I promisted my self I wouldn't cry *Sob*

Me: I didn't! *Breaks down in tears*

Awesome, and sad, story! *Sob* so butiful. Sorry I'm not loged on, but, I kina forgot my password :) I should have wrote it down!