Reviews for Playground Poltergeist
Phantom J. Ryder chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
That was so touching *sob* I... I don't know if I can finish typing this... 'twas amazing *blows nose* Sorry. Yeah, um, I don't think it needs to be continued; you should definitely leave it as-is. It was very well written, only a few typical phonetic mistakes. For a cover image, I'd suggest a swing set.

Again, it was truly awesome. (Emphasis on "Awe.")

-Jane
Sammie chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Please continue!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
U continue this now! Please?

It was so heart filled and tear filled at the same time and I would really enjoy reading some more of this amazing story! Thanks!
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Ahhhh...cute! I don't know if you should continue or not but it is soooo sweet. I almost cried, i can't imagine what writing it must have been like
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
I would love if you continued, this feels like the beginning to a great story, I just don't know how either, so...

Anyway, great twist on the whole incident, and Sam's whole goth thing. Kind of makes me dizzy because I keep on thinking about how Sam's goth in the show, but yet Danny's still alive, but then, ect. I know it's A.U. But still, it's cool to think about.
baby Cyclopes chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
This was and very good!:)
You should contenue.
NameVball crazy chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
PLEASE Continue!
Im on the verge of tears!
Chihuahua rocks chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I AM crying,oh god I wish you could continue this,this really is so sad,and beautiful,argh no words can truly explain or describe how amazing this story is! I love this to bits!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Just let me wipe away the tears one moment. I loved it, it was so touching. :')

It was sad, but a good kinda sad, you know? I felt like there was still hope for the two of them by the end of the story.
The-girl-with-purple-eyes chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
CONTINUE !
EmDashEnDashHyphen chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
What happened to Danny!
danny1FANtom chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Danny: I promisted my self I wouldn't cry *Sob*

Me: I didn't! *Breaks down in tears*

Awesome, and sad, story! *Sob* so butiful. Sorry I'm not loged on, but, I kina forgot my password :) I should have wrote it down!
Emimaa chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
please please please continue this, it has the makings of a really awesome story!
The Fangirling Gourgeist chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
CONTINUECONTINUECONTINUEPLEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA SE!M (Wow, it looks like I'm all hyped up on coffee, huh? I don't even drink coffee...) I can just imagine when they're fourteen (and Sam became goth), Sam hears her mom calling her and telling her that someone came to see her. She asks who it is, and after a few seconds, her mom says that "He claims to be 'one of your friends'." Curious, she says that her mom can let him in, and before she knows it, a black haired, blue eyed teenage boy is eyeing her room. "Wow, Sammy. When did you go goth?" he asks. Sam feels a spark of familiarity coming off of the boy, but states that she doesn't know him. She is surprised, however, when he says, "You don't remember me, Sammy?" sarcastically and pulls out...

A grey bracelet. One can figure out where that goes from there. Mushy reunions and such.

Ah, who am I kidding? Your idea's probably better than mine. Thought I'd give it a shot, though.
sguirl2 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Yes, please continue it. Its really good