Reviews for Not Sleeping Right Does Have it's Pleasures
OtakuofHorror chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
heheh there should be a sequel to this eue
jesszilla chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Nice :)
HelKat chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Highly recommend you do a ctrf and type in Naruto. You left his name where I'm pretty sure it should have been Feli's.
12yaoihoney chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awesome! Love the part when you wrote narutos name in there randomly too funny and lovino faintinf hilarious
angel56277 chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
I'm just saying this much. I ran out of tissues by the time I was a fourth done with the story. QuQ and it was a new tissue box. . Love this story!
mayflowermayghan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
THIS STORY WAS AMAZING LOL IM SUCH A PERV :)
Nami Kusuma chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Can you explain the Naruto scene, please. I don't quite get it.
Sakurai170 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Please ignore the stray Naruto...believe it or not, I was thinking of writing a Sasunaru vampire fic while doing this...
FallynAnime chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
you added a stray naruto in there lol but otherwise i loved it!
pink123 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
F
littleangel123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
it was awesome and it was really refreshing for an afterschool story, but I'm wondering why do you use japanese honorifics when Feli/Romano is Italian? It's usually the people of japan who use it. Don't worry, I don't mind it and all, but I'm just wondering that. Unless Japan somehow got them to speak a little japanese. Maybe if you use Italian hornorifics, it would make a little bit of sense such as fratello (big brother), Fratellino (little brother), etc...? I'm never mean or try to, but it's a good story with detailed lemony contents.
Fearrena chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
okay so were dose Naruto fit in to this? Sorry read that line and just busted up luaging. You switched gears on us. Oh well its funny. :))))
LandDeathNote chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
more more
Lala chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Good but at one point you said something about Naruto instead of italy
Sarah chapter 1 . 9/2/2012