Reviews for Because You Got Me a Fish
Guest chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Just too cute
aligal528 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
This is so sweet! Love it!
2dimplzs chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
This was AWESOME! Very well written and very real and sweet. This is definitely something I could see happening in an episode of NR. Great writing, keep it up!
suallenparker chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
This was brilliant! Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed the conversation a lot and I loved Nico's gift to Dani. It's very Nico to install a bug jammer inside that thing. They were so in character the whole story through and that's something I rarely find in fanfiction, sadly. So thanks for writing them as who they are. I loved the name Dani gave the fish. It's so clever and again, very in character! You did a great job!

Just one little thing: The punctation for the dialogue is slightly wrong.
Instead of …

"No. what I mean is…"She paused
"That sounds good," Nico replied
"Everybody needs someone to talk to." He replied

… it should be:

"No. What I mean is …" She paused
"That sounds good," Nico replied
"Everybody needs someone to talk to," he replied

Aside that little thing, great job!
Mrs.stringfellowdinozzo chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
aww i loved it especially S.A.M _
zebraboymom chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Perfect. Just perfect. I could totally see this happen next season. Only Nico would think to get her another fish. Well sweet and in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
That was just adorable!
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I love SAM! She's a smart lady Doctor D! :)
onyxcareles chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Perfect! Such a cute story. Can totally see him doing this.
Danigirl84 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
I just wanted to say thank you so much to everyone for their wonderful comments. I loved writing this story and it's always nice to hear that other's enjoyed it as well. Thanks again! :-)
Scorpio Girl chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wonderful story. Usually I want these fan fiction stories to go on and on and on. But, this story was perfect, and the characters interactions were so real, this story should definetly be on the tv show. I dont't know if USA Network reads these stories and it is a shame you don't "own" this idea, but USA Network should pay you for writing this scene. It is so Dani and Nico, true emotion, respect and concern and love for each other.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
That was so sweet. He gave her the perfect gift.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Sweet, romantic, very Nico. SAM perfect
Grammar Maven chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Best post-ep piece I've ever read for Necessary Roughness. Truly. You did an exceptionally lovely job. It was a pleasure to read it!
ladyofkeegan chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
great little story...thanks for sharing