Reviews for Nancy Drew and the Lazarus Nuptuals
Maeph93 chapter 5 . 11/7/2014
Double Vanessa and Callies! Thank you! That's my next story. Maybe. It's got to do with Assassains.
Maeph93 chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
Man, my assumption was wrong! Darn.
Tamzi.k chapter 5 . 8/7/2014
I liked d scene wer nancy trickd d evil joe by talkng abt d package... dt was a neat trick... I likd d story also...
bluee chapter 5 . 2/11/2014
I would absoltuely LOVEE a full blown sequel please and thank u very much!
David Fishwick chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Awesome idea and thanks for writing.
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
'I believe that every story could benefit from the inclusion of evil doubles'

Well, THAT'S an interesting writing motto!

Seriously, those two couldn't have a vacation if their life depended on it! Actually, now that I think about it, that was a really odd metaphor to use in this case. It's probably still true, though, which shows you just how messed up it is.

It would be incredibly disturbing to see what is practically you attacking someone you love. It would probably feel like a nightmare come to life.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 8/17/2013
That was totally awesome. Really, there are no other words.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Yes! I knew the second pair were the right ones! I feel so accomplished.

'Nancy stared around at them all incredulously. "What do you get up to in Bayport? Is this whole evil double thing more normal than I think it should be? Does everyone have one?" '

Just say that the whole town is nuts and leave it at that. I wish I could find those books at my library, though.
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
"You know... I'm sure all married couples go through this sort of thing."

I'm pretty sure they don't, actually, but I'll take Vanessa's word for it! I think the one who smiled at Bess's quip might be the real one, but I doubt I will ever find out now, as you didn't say which one that was. Personally, I think the wedding crashes are the originals.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Seriously, that was an awesome one liner from Vanessa. That is an interesting problem.
GJFH chapter 5 . 1/7/2013
A very well written story and enjoyable to the reader.
GJFH chapter 2 . 1/7/2013
This is the funniest story I have ever read,keep up the good work!:D
Randompersonality chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
this was well done! I laughed at the end because I suddenly pictured them elderly (after years of mysteries of course) and trying to solve the mystery of the missing prunes. don't mind me...sleep deprivation makes everything shiny
Jabba1 chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Great ending!
supernaturalsam chapter 5 . 9/13/2012
You already know what I think about this, but it doesn't hurt to say it again! This story was all kinds of awesome! I love how you mixed the humor and and suspense...it was a delicious mix of greatness!

I epsecially love how you left the story open-ended. And even if you choose not to write a sequel, it allows our imaginations to go wild and think about what happens next. I love a great story that can allow me to do that, so kudos to you!

And of course, I love your version of Frank and Nancy. You make me fall in love with Frank even more, and I really don't see how that's possible. And I echo the others around her...I want some more Frank II!

Great job!