Reviews for Henry's Gift
SkepticalSpaceQueen chapter 8 . 7/29
I am bawling my eyes out. This story was so beautiful. Thank you.
QueenOfBlackenedHearts chapter 8 . 7/26
HOW DARE YOU. IM AM BROKE. THIS IS ALMOST AS BAD AS ME FINISHING 'THE ART OF BEING EXTRAORDINARY' AND NOT BEING ABLE TO THINK STRAIGHT FOR WEEKS.

On a side note, that was incredible. But...

HOW DARE YOU!
LyingKing chapter 8 . 7/20
What a beautiful story
zanoba7799 chapter 8 . 7/12
Thank you just thank you that was the most wonderful heartbreaking story i ever read and I cried so much while reading it and i can't express how much i loved it
DenPine chapter 8 . 7/8
I've never cried so hard over a fanfic before! I'm laying in my bed at twenty minutes before 2am, crying like sick! Man that is truly a beautiful story, and I thank you dearly for writing this! You broke my heart, but you are truly an amazing author and you should really do something about it! God I can't believe I just used the last six hours reading this story. Thank you so much! You are blessed!
c.miller1991 chapter 8 . 6/5
I just don't even have any words right now... I've had you on my list forever. I have read some of your stuff, but not all of it. Haha anyway it seems like sq fanfic is slowing down a little. So I read the growing up series, then this story... I didn't stop crying till this afternoon. Literally everything was making me cry. It rained, I cried. The sun came out, I cried. Then I saw my ten year old cousin and guess what happened! I cried! Ugh! There really aren't words good enough to describe this story. But you brought it to life beautifully. You're an amazing writer and I'm really looking forward to you making me cry...sorta. So thanks for posting this!
bgbunger chapter 8 . 6/5
This story should come with a warning. It's crazy how I can read all kind of smut in my workplace without blinking and this story has brought tears to my eyes and put me in a sobbing mess... And I can tell you that I'm a MD in a critical care unit and I am surrounded with a lot of drama. Maybe I'm more sensitive because I have two 7 year old kids...
Anyway, thank you for sharing this "pearl" with us. I'm a fan of your writing.
Sarconistia chapter 8 . 5/29
Oh my god, I don't know how I missed this story, but I'm like sobbing at how beautiful this was. By the time I got to the ending with little Angie talking about Henry, I'm pretty sure I was just like full-on ugly crying.
GreekRegal.24 chapter 8 . 5/17
Amazing had me cry at the last chapters but it was worth it. ;)
javalover27 chapter 8 . 5/7
My best friend and I was talking about our favorite stories and she mention this one. I hadn't read it in a long time. OMG! This one still gives me the feels. Good thing everyone is sleeping and I am sitting here crying my heart out. You are an amazing writer who I enjoy reading all your stories. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.
woofwolf chapter 8 . 4/6
I just frickin bawled.
woofwolf chapter 6 . 4/5
oh no.
p.cindy13 chapter 8 . 3/15
I haven't cried this hard since letters from war thank you I just love your writing 3
The feels are here...I may or may not have cried during this chapter..
Derek-no profile chapter 8 . 2/22
Hi, my friend recommended this fic and boy am I glad. She didn't get any sleep- so I'm glad I will (as I finished this already)