Reviews for Henry's Gift
ForTheLoveOfSwanQueen chapter 8 . 5/11
I've never cried so much in my life over a story. And I've never laughed so hard or found myself smiling this much over a story. As hard as I cried and as much as I hate you (not really), this has grown to be one of my favorite stories I've ever read. It was heartbreaking and gut wrenching. But it was also beautiful and poiniant. I would re-read it but out of fear that I would have to buy stock in Kleenex, I must refrain. This, this was beautifully written and wonderfully created. Brava!
Mistique Four chapter 8 . 4/29
I hate you for making me cry like you did, but I also want to thank you for such an amazing story. I barely made a through the last three chapters seeing how sad it was. Every few paragraphs I had to stop reading due to the tears in my eyes and my nose running so badly. Even now that I'm writing this review I can still feel the tears rolling down my cheeks and my muscles shaking slightly from trying to hold it all in. I'm sure that thanks to you another rainforest is doomed to be cut in order for new tissues.
But thank you for letting Emma and Regina find some sort of peace and continue with their lives. That helped calm me down some.
This story is great but holy hell I hate you a little. I'm crying so much.
That was an amazing, sad story! I actually cried! All of your stories are truly wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us!
Playing-N-Traffic chapter 8 . 2/26
Such a beautiful, and rather heartbreaking, story!
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 8 . 2/20
So sad but a beautiful ending.
jeane911 chapter 8 . 2/17
hell it is 3:53 im at work so i cant cry but im leaving in 5 minutes and i think this story is awesome and i hate it at the same time. we all love henry because he is such an innocent boy and he help us remember that the innocence of a child can be maintain but this sucks, i was hoping u could let him live but im going home not sure if i want to read the last chapter. but dont get me wrong i just wanted u to know i discover ur stories and i will be reading them for a while, a kiss to u.
Vatta chapter 8 . 2/8
Well I cried. Nicely written.
lee in phx chapter 8 . 2/1
loved it, cried, hated it but after wiping tears away in the end I went back to loving it for being an excellent story
Cookie19709 chapter 8 . 1/7
Words cannot express how this story affected me. I know that lose all to well. I'm totally in awe of this story.
appleapplekiss chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
I cried a river! My eyes still hurts! Yeah, I read one review below that Emma didn't really work hard to get Regina back after everything she went through alone! Oh well.. I loved Henry's home video they made though. So sweet and it cracked me up while I'm crying. Crazy! I don't regret reading this despite how heartbreaking the story is. It's a beautiful heartache to have (once in a while).
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2014
Ah an inkling made me look at the reviews & saved me reading the rest of this.

Major character death (even though he is a pain) and no warning? Not cool...
Chemical Dreamer chapter 8 . 12/15/2014
Great Story! I cried, so sad :( but beautiful.
alishahpfan17 chapter 8 . 12/13/2014
this fic made me cry so much like i swear it's so sad i just want him to be alive
Ienne4Puck chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
This seriously had me crying..so beautiful... Thank you for sharing this to us :)