Reviews for Instinct
Lovely Madness Melody chapter 1 . 10/4
Oh my god, this was too sexy ! Loved it
Jayy chapter 1 . 1/1
I really enjoyed it but I was slightly confused at the beginning so maybe explain more next time? like I didn't understand the knot or the crazed look of the men or why merlin was suddenly rushed off by his mum (although I pieced it together maybe just a little bit better explanations?) but it was really good
nowan nobadi chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
.God /wipe mouth/

That's so... I'm speechless
sour sweet gone chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
I am so wettt! Great writing like I'm very impressed but Ido want to know if there will be a sequel and how old Arthur is.
i ship us chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
Lady of The Wind Dweller chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
May the Gods have mercy on my soul but this? This is's..I don't even know, I don't have words. You've hit all of my kinks and then some. I enjoyed this to the maximum and I think it's the best omegaverse fic I've read until now. All this time I've been going crazy because I thought there aren't enough omegaverse or felching fics in this fandom and then, I found your fic! It's enough to satisfy me for the rest of this year, I think. :D Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
I loved this! You should write another chapter about when they go to camelot and stuff that happens there!
hope Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
You should continue it because its very good!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Woo, that was amazing! The fangirl inside me is way too excited. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
assdfggghjkk \nosebleed\
that was so hawt!
Gosh.. I'm wet \flushed\
thanks for sharing
DragonLover9865 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
If I wasn't a Merthur fan before i read this i sure heck would be now. This was one of the most amazing stories about Merlin and Arthur and i couldn't help but be captivated by this piece of art, because to me that is what this story is. It must have taken a lot of time to write this and i am lad that you took that time to write something this amazing and you did it all for a friend and decided to share it with the rest of us. I hope you continue to write amazing stories like this one so i can be inspired to write things like this. Thank you for writing this i throughout enjoyed reading this and it absolutely made my day. Thank you for bringing a smile to may face. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
very hot!
yaoiroselover22 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Can you make a series out of this
ben4kevin chapter 1 . 3/2/2013