Reviews for Transformers Prime
JerseyPrime23 chapter 12 . 8/6/2013
This is a fantastic story so far! I believe I see the connection you are trying to make with Megatron and the voice Jane keeps hearing. Are you bringing Unicron into this by connecting him to her? If so great idea! Can't wait for chapter 13! :)
yorkmanic89 chapter 12 . 6/22/2013
can't wait to read more.
AllSpark Princess chapter 12 . 6/7/2013
Oh man. This is so not good. I hope Jane will be okay. Hope you update this very soon.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Not good. Not good at all. All the pieces of Jane's past is coming together and forming a not so nice picture. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon!
Autobot Princess Arcee chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
OHMYGOSH! Cliffhangers! Terrible! I'm gonna cry forever! D: I'm so glad you added new chapters :D
Not telling chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
No offense I like Jane if she wasn't resignation but other then that I like it.
Answerthecall chapter 11 . 5/30/2013
Great last three chapters! Looking forward to the next one! :)
Not telling chapter 8 . 5/27/2013
Come on update this story I wanna know what's happening. By the way your story are really good. : )
AllSpark Princess chapter 8 . 2/11/2013
Whoa. Someone must've woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I wonder what's wrong with Jane? I sure hope the Autobots will rescue her in time. Hope you update this soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/6/2013
Wow! Really good! Pppllleeeaaassseee do more
jt loco brain chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
What. The fuck. Update this NOW! I want to know what dalton's deal is! Is she like animated sari? Was Silaa her uncle? Her father? Was she given false memories? I need to know!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
This is really good! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon! I would very much like to see where it all goes from here.
keacdragon chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Whoa...
LadyAmazon chapter 7 . 11/25/2012
Awesomely epic! Was that her dad?
keacdragon chapter 6 . 11/12/2012