Reviews for Finding Family
Hp chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Please continue story,I've been waiting into for someone to make a story's here lian came back to life.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
Her name is ARTEMIS NOT ABBY but it's good
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Update immediately, please!
Awsomaniatica chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
Hate to admit, complete loss of inspiration does happen to all of us at some point. If you feel it is time to let it go, it's all up to you. I do miss seeing this story though and it is sad to see it go. Hopefully you do get your inspiration back for any of your other writings too! :D
Anoymous136 chapter 7 . 9/2/2013
You shouldn't be sorry. If people can't live without fanfiction, there's something wrong there. (Not that's that any reflection on you, you're very good writer.) Besides, all that matters is you. If you don't want to/can't write, that's perfectly okay. It'll just stress you out more than you want. Take time to deal with you and not worry about other people on the internet.
EmpressPyrus chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
Like all of your stories, good job! Really, I think that you should totally update, all of your stories rock! :)
One-Word Guru chapter 4 . 2/7/2013
Nice. -
S'mantha chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
You named a martian after me!
silvergirl550 chapter 6 . 12/22/2012
Wow i'm in love with all your stories i bet when you grow up you will be a famous writer i will buy your books ok i im reviewing chapter1 trough chap6 its amazing i cant wait to read the girls going on patrol hope damian there to they could run into lynx and the drama on figuring out who she is and i really hope artemis and wally have another baby,that be so sweet he will be clueless at first but that,just be fantastic and them telling abby ahhh updatee pleasee thank you
ShyWolfDog chapter 6 . 12/8/2012
Oh snap
ShyWolfDog chapter 3 . 12/5/2012
ITS THE HUNGER GAMES ALL OVER AGAIN D:
Xoraan chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Just read the entire story, since I had some catching up to do from Spitting Image, and I gotta say that I love an old 'Jason Todd Resurrection.' His story of coming back from the dead was awesome. Period.

And Lian's got a new lease on life, which is what plenty of people want especially since DC's tragic decision on killing off the daughter of a man who was getting his life back together.

Hope to read more soon.
LemonLemma chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
Good chapter!
j9162 chapter 6 . 10/2/2012
This was another great chapter. I am really excited for more. I need to know what happens next. Please, please, please update soon.
fangirlofepicproportions chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Going to mess with Dami. YUS.