Reviews for A Bleach Christmas Carol
Firebirdever chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
wow even if its far to soon for christmas, I find your story absolutly enchanting. Everything is right at the good place. Totally love it. This one goes in to my favorites.

Cant wait to have a new chapter for "Return to innocence" Plz udapte soon Youre the best
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
This is very interesting; I expected Hisana-san and Shiba Kaien but I so did not expect the third one to be an old enemy of Ichigo's
Castiel4life chapter 5 . 7/19/2013
Thanks for updating - Its great to see them get together! Did Ichi give Bya his gift? Or did Kon take it with him? Mmm - I just love it when these guys are in love - thanks again for updating :) Can't wait to see if you've got more in store for them :)
Alleluia00 chapter 4 . 6/25/2013
Wait I'm lost. Byakuya loves Ichigo? Forgive me for putting it so crassly but Byakuya's GAY for Ichigo?
Castiel4life chapter 4 . 6/18/2013
Thank you for the update - omg its soo sad - I desperately want to read the next chapter awww - Byakuya seeing Ichigo die waaaaaaaa took him long enough to understand *silly Byabo!*
sakurajj chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Ooooooohhhhhhhhh! I look forward to who the third sprirt will be!
Remira chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Love it to death! I want to know what happens next gah! Please continue!
Castiel4life chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Aww u almost had me crying with Ichigo being so sad :( cant wait for your next update :) xx
Guest chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
I'm so glad that you updated! I'm still guessing who would be the other ghost that you would use. I do hope you turn this it to a yaoi. I think this story is coming along greatly i will continue reading until it complete. I do hope you do finish it i hate reading stories that never get finished.
Meri chapter 3 . 5/7/2013
*sniff sniff* {,##,} so sad and beautiful please continue it i want to know what happens
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Please finish this story it is a beautiful story and as a fan i would love to see it continue. I have seen so many stories not be finished for what ever reason. If you do read this review please know you have a loyal fan that is waiting on you to finish it.
Alleluia00 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013