Reviews for The Good Soldier
Vardie chapter 19 . 10/9
Nicely described characters, unique plot. I hope you have not abandoned the story altogether.
ErikLover12345 chapter 19 . 5/14/2016
This is it?! I WANT MORE PLZ I love how Erik is written
guest chapter 19 . 10/5/2015
love this fanfic, please update soon
Dearly-divided chapter 19 . 2/17/2015
Oh dear lord. Please tell me that this story has not been abandoned, because I think it will cause me physical pain if that is the case. This story is wonderful, fantastic, brilliant, enthralling and I am ever so desperate to read more of it. As a history nerd I love how intricately you've woven the war into the story, and the your characters are marvellous and this story is just so damn good. I adore Erik and Christine's relationship in this and it is tearing me apart to think of them both so unhappy. Please please please please please continue this story. Please. I just think it's so fantastic!
bellawu chapter 2 . 11/7/2014
this erik really is difficult person to work with
bellawu chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
love the first ch!
Phanarah chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Oops sorry, I see it was the same chapter but modified, thanks again! :P
Phanarah chapter 19 . 10/27/2014
Can you pretty please put the chapter back up again? I've been looking forward to your update for soooo long! :)
Igenlode chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
I noticed this chapter had disappeared, and wondered what you were doing with it... (NB: I think you can take the M rating off again, given the changes.)

*Not* the usual broken-home story, but a discontented woman taking and then discarding a lover... and it sounds as if his aunt, at least, is or has recently been in contact with his father. His mother's sister, presumably - I wonder how *her* life and subsequent upbringing was affected by her sister's scandalous doings!
jezczacc chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
Welcome back!
jezczacc chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
This fanfic is so underrated!

A very well thought vintage story that got me hooked since the first chapter. It broke my heart seeing Erik's frustration and sacrifices towards Christine. I couldn't get this story out of my head for a good few days.

Keep up the good work and all the best!
jezczacc chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
The fanfic is so underrated! I am hooked by the very first chapter! It's nice to see a story that isn't just all about the love between Erik and Christine. I gotta say you've chosen a hard topic to write about, but I'm very glad you did nevertheless. Hope to see more of it soon!
meatpuppet1 chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
So he's going to go and get himself blown up. Great distraction buddy. Very noble, very patriotic, but a tad on the risky side. Anyway, love this story. I've been lurking for a long while, but I decided to follow today in case I forgot what the story was called later. :P
Toriana chapter 16 . 8/5/2014
He won't accept it - and then where will you be?
Toriana chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Well, gracious, how civilized we've become - where do we go from here?