Reviews for The Unusual Suspects
BioHelixx chapter 6 . 5/29/2014
You know, I'm not really into the whole Walsh/Beaumont, Shraeger/Davis vibe. I'm JASEY all the way. But seriously, this was like having one of my favourite shows come back from the dead for a bit. (In my wishful imagination, sometime in the future of even your story's universe, it shall be JASEY - and yes, I'm obsessive.) The tone was great, and somehow I think you just captured all of these characters so well. If there were a sequel, I know I would love it, even if it weren't JASEY, because when something is truly well-written, the pairings just don't matter in the face of the bigger story. Kudos. And please write more - yes, preferably JASEY, but I'll take what I can get, my friend. Just sayin'.
Rebecka chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
This is the most well-written, best-thought-out thing I have EVER read here on . I am a HUGE fan of your writing and hope there is more to come, perhaps not from this story, but from others? :-)
Matt chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
This story could absolutely be the end of the incomplete season 1, and season 2. Sets up wonderfully for a season 3 too! The author has captured the voices of all of the characters perfectly, answering lingering questions we had, and giving us new and engaging interactions to follow! She completely captures the Banks, Delahoy dynamic and throwing Monica Crumb in to the mix is absolutely perfect. I highly recommend giving this story a read..or two!
Matt chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I am loving this! It's like the show didn't end after 10 episodes!
Mrs Darcy chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
Wonderful development of character throughout the whole story. The plot was enjoyable and intricate. Great end to a great story, an exciting read that kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Beautiful job. Truly a story that the fans should be delighted to have in their fandom! :)
ectoBiologist chapter 4 . 12/6/2012
beautiful writing and plotting! everyone is so in character, and I am excited to read to the end. suspenseful, amazing, and a wonderful job overall! clap of congratulation to you :D
basaltone chapter 3 . 12/3/2012
This is amazing, you have such a grasp of the character's individual mannerisms and speech, its like watching a long lost episode of the show. Oh, how I wish this could have been the last episode. Thank you for your story. I can't wait until I have time to read more.
FangirlingAcrosstheUniverse chapter 6 . 11/4/2012
Sorry it took me so long to read! Love it as always! Are you going to write a sequel?
Leah Miyuki Cannon chapter 6 . 10/30/2012
Great end to a great story! An interesting development there at the end having Shraeger promoted and her idea about partners. Walsh does seem the logical choice, but I like that he would be behind Shraeger 100%. I think he leads better by example anyway. While everything is nicely tied together, you do leave some room for further stories in this universe. I hope to read more for you in the future!
cofax chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Bravo! That was awesome! Perfect characterizations, nice twisty plot.
astridv chapter 6 . 10/24/2012
Utter brilliance! This story is the best hommage one could imagine for this show... true to the characters, with an exciting plot. It's like reading that second season that we never got to see. Thank you so much for sharing it! Made me a very happy fan. :)
Chance2 chapter 6 . 10/23/2012
This is really fantastic. I absolutely loved reading it, and it makes me want to watch the series all over again! Thanks for sharing this, and I hope you'll write more for this fandom. :)
blackdog-lz chapter 6 . 10/22/2012
*Claps loudly and long*

I absolutely adored and enjoyed the complete story. The plotting was superb, with an intricate story that definitely kept me on the edge. All the characters were spot on and the mix between humor and drama was just right.

Will definitely re-read it.
Leah Miyuki Cannon chapter 5 . 10/16/2012
I just devoured this show in a day and was very happy to find your story. It's written in the spirit of the show, with such attention to detail. I am truly enjoying all of the characters and the way you have tied all of their stories together. I am very much looking forward to the ending!
cofax chapter 5 . 10/4/2012