Reviews for In Line to the Throne
The Real Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/14/2013
I am so scared... Kiara; MY FAVORITE CHARACTER is missing, kovu is all alone, and timone and pumbaa...probably running from hyenas right now...XD... but anyways NICE CHAPTER, looks like ill be your loyal reviewer...XD!
The Real Phoenix chapter 3 . 2/17/2013
Sweet, but please make this so much longer, and update it so much faster, but other wise, YOU ROCK!
Incarnate Firefly chapter 2 . 1/28/2013
Hm, I wonder what's bothering Kiara. It's been a while since you updated, but I hope you do so soon!
Sargent-titan chapter 2 . 12/23/2012
Thats a good story! I can't wait to find out what happens next!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Oh, wow, what's up with Kiara? Is she worried about having a little brother? Is she worried about her mother? Why is she feeling so blank, why is she running? What's making her feel so...desperate for something? what is she desperate for? Does she even know? Update soon! :) By the way great metaphors!
T5Tango chapter 2 . 9/23/2012
Wow, this was a GREAT chapter. You really put alot of thought into the characters. Kovu wondering how his childhood experinces would affect him in the future. Kiara, for her you really brought in some aspects from the movie, like when she is constantly running from her problems. Again, your writing is clear, smooth, and vivid. I really hope you continue to update this story, it's one of the best I've ever read! :)
T5Tango chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Hey, I really like how you "turned the tables" and had Kopa born after Kiara. Your actual writing is very smooth and fluid. Your use of descriptions are vivid, and easy to visualize. Even in this first chapter you kept all the characters, well in character. This is going to be a very interesting story, and I'm excited to see where you're going with this. Great work!
KaylaDestroyer chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Aww, Kopa sounds so cute! That would be a really big shock... And Kovu knows that there truly is a lot that needs to be discussed. Since Kiara is older than Kopa, wouldn't she and Kovu ascend to the throne? Or is such a thing only passed down to the firstborn son of the king? Anyway, AWESOMENESS!