Reviews for The Scars That We Earned
Veuve Noir chapter 1 . 1/24
you need some sequel with this !
Lovergyul chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Interesting! The idea of Chris and Derek never crossed my mind until I came upon this story. This was actually pretty good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Sooooo good! It's a great take on what a Chris/Derek relationship would be like. Really creative and well-written.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is very well written. Very steamy situation between Derek and Chris. I felt the feels from their forbidden relationship. Great great great job! :)
icelong296 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Dear Lord! This fafic is absolutely fantastic, brilliant, ingenious, fascinating! WOW!

Will this have any following series? Really dying to see how the things going on between these two after they making sure their relation, that would be marvelously interesting, supposedly?!
Guest V chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I feel like I shouldn't like this pairing but I oddly do :) great short story!
Not quite a teen chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Very, very good. Fantastic job with a pairing that is different from the norm but totally believable. They are both messed up enough to work together. Keep writing.
QT05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I love this! This story was awesome. I really wish that there's more. I could totally see things getting crazy between the two considering their history. I hope you decide to maybe do a sequel or something. I'd love to read more with these two as a pairing.

The kitchen scene was sexy. Would have loved some more action but considering the length of this story, I'd think any more would have been pushing things too quickly.

I think you did amazingly well with Chris and Derek. Their behaviour was completely within reason. Both were in character. Really well done!

Great job! Keep it up!
lilpocketninja chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Very nice! I'd never really considered the pairing but I love the dynamic you set up here. The bits with Allison were also very nice.
MilenaWenham chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Waw! I love your story. Chris and Derek are so cute together!
Andrea chapter 1 . 9/2/2012