Reviews for Dawn
Shigan chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
This piece deserves a Yui!fanart for to many reasons to count. AAAAAAAW!
deathcurse chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
I love how even in all the fluff, you touched on a point that I've thought about before: the fact that just because Amoretta needs Lillet's love, doesn't mean that she necessarily needs to reciprocate that love. Of course, having Amoretta muse on that fact and still be so fluffy was adorable . A particular adorable moment for me was Lillet cuddling up to Amoretta's hip while asleep, dunno why :p.

It's interesting, since part of me wonders just how Lillet's love exactly gets "transferred" over to Amoretta. (Sorry for ruining this beautiful concept with overthinking! XD) Is it radiated over like heat from the sun? Is that why Amoretta can't bear to be physically away from Lillet for long? If Amoretta just "knows" Lillet loves her, then does that mean that a one-time dose is enough? Or is she like any other average person in that she needs that love reaffirmed often? Heehee, overthinking!

Random thought: So, if people go for the more casual and laid-back "Morning," are they implying that the morning isn't good? Is there a reason that I hear the abbreviated form so often at university? XD
antlan87 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was a nice, fluffy piece. Great work as usual.
LoneWolf218 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Darn it, you gave me a cavity with your fluffy sweetness, I hope you're proud of yourself (you should be.)
JBebe chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Just so darn fluffy...and cute...definitely an aww moment.