Reviews for I Want To Know What Love Is
Gamer chapter 21 . 7/24
Are you ever gonna finish it :(
Is there going to be a new chapter ?
Dolly chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ma come il bacio non è vero. Non capisco.
Sarà colpa del traduttore.
Dolly chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Scottante! Bravissimo/a !
Scusa non so se sei un ragazzo o una ragazza.
Penso che parlerò al femminile però.
Scusa se sei un maschio.
I love RaeRedx chapter 21 . 12/14/2013
please update soon i read this story all in one night and now i dont wanna stop please post next chapter soon
Bluedog197 chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
FINALLY TARA GOT KISSED by the one she love's finally. but great story i can't wait to see what Brian look's like it was so cute how they made up but great work and i can't wait to see more so good luck and p.s. a song for beast boy and raven i think that fit's them is boomerang by the plain white t's maybe you could use it that or welcome to mystery. peace.
Kaarlinaa chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
I love it
JasonVUK chapter 21 . 12/12/2013
Ah Happy update _ Things are coming to a climax it seems _ which is sad but good. I've really enjoyed this story, it'll be sad to see it finished :c
SecretGirl7516 chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
One word. Awesome. Just awesome. Continue. I want to see or I mean read more. :)
Bluedog197 chapter 20 . 11/4/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAA'WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! dude what i just said is true i hope beastboy kicks their butt's as the beast i'm sorry but i love how the beast only come's out to protect raven so awesome story dude and i had a dream about this chapter so it's like daja vu for me but loving it so much it make me feel so warm and fuzzy so good luck and hope to see more soon peace.
Ema chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
I like it. Update sooner this time :)
Kaarlinaa chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
awhhh too cute lol continueeeeeeeee
JasonVUK chapter 20 . 11/3/2013
YAY! Oh my god YES!
XD Oh, the joy coming from me cannot be contained! I'm so happy! So very happy! XD YES! Yes!

Raven's alive _ Oh man. :D Now the butt kicking and lovings can continued
SecretGirl7516 chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
I have no words. OMG! :)
Bluedog197 chapter 19 . 10/27/2013
HEY REVIEWERS i just noticed something in this story beastboy's living past and 8 years later all three authors injured almost kill or buried alive they all try to kill off raven now there not bad people i just fin it a little odd that all those story's that have been updated all have raven killed off just see for your self but still their all great story's and the authors are not bad people so look them up peace.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »