Reviews for he's the light you can't break through
ShipperHeart453 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Awesome! I like how your stories don't always end in the way that fairy tales do, with a happy ending, because that hardly ever happens. Your stories are REAL. Keep up the good work! :)
uhRight chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
...
Thank you for writing such a compelling, beautifully-woven story. From the title (I loved how you tied the title into the sun analogy that was used throughout the one-shot), to each passing scene that flowed to the next, to the ending (Which was exquisite, by the way: content, with just a hint of sadness, if that's what you were aiming for) - it was just ... wow. A wonderfully-depicted tale - your style of writing never ceases to amaze me.

I loved the way she observed/picked up so much about him and how he was her sun even though they had never formally carried on a conversation.

However, there were some points that I picked up on - for example, the tense. I'm not quite sure which one, past or present, you were using - consistency is key. Also, there were a few grammatical errors that popped up - be sure to proofread very carefully.

Other than that, this was a remarkable story - thank you again, and I look forward to more.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
It's beautiful. Thank you.
XloveXconquersXallX chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Another fabulous story! I don't know what else to say but "keep writing!" :) And I love your titles.
ddrawers96 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god... Ugh these always make me want to cry! It's so beautiful! You're such a great writer!
Delia chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Yay for Blellie! Your stories are always beautifully written and thought-provoking, and your characterization rocks. I love the line about how children are a group of suns. Just a couple of things:

*The third sentence in the first paragraph doesn't make sense; I guess there's a typo? There are some other typos throughout, so go through and proofread it before you post it because it kind of takes the reader out of the moment.

*Some tense issues. Pick past or present and the be consistent, or else it gets very confusing to read. Also, some nouns are being used as adjectives, which really just doesn't make sense.