Reviews for Leather and Lace
Shannon chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
It's been nine years.

Nine. Years.

Do you have any idea how long that is to check... And check... AND CHECK to see if your favorite author has updated? Surely I've died and my assumptions were true and I am spending eternity in hell. Just checking. Every few months. Eternal disappointment.

AGGGGGGHHHHH!

NINE YEARS! THAT'S CRAZY. CRAY. ZAY.

That should tell you what a damn good writer you are. That nine years later, I'M STILL WAITING. That's one third of my life.

Have I made my point yet? I will make it my personal mission in life to murder every single Voltron fan if you update those stories ONE MORE TIME before L&L... Or even the Promise.

Disclaimer - I will not actually commit murder. Please do not alert the local authorities. I JUST NEED SOME DANSUKI IN MY LIFE.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/21/2015
I have been utterly OBSESSED with tasuki for almost ten years now. He was my first anime love and will always have a spot in my heart. And to see how he would actually be in our world- as an american no doubt- and just being himself is honestly SO AMAZING. I really really really hope that you continue this! Ive read it all about 5 times through and im dying for the next chapter!
Faith Healer chapter 14 . 3/1/2015
Saw that you are going to update in 2015. That's great and all but I might wait until the fic is actually finished before I pic it up again.
Schwann chapter 14 . 2/12/2015
You had me hooked at Miaka getting a speeding ticket and fanning herself over more than just the heat because, Wow, Officer! I really enjoyed reading this and, of course, wish there were more but if wishes were dishes... Well, Miaka is clumsy.
random chapter 14 . 3/8/2014
Please update its been 8 yrs since u hav...
CANT WAIT ANY LONGER!
su chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
Nonononono! I want moorree! I absoloutely love this story! Daisuki!
Ayastarry chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
God, your stories ofTasuki and Miaka are the best I've ever read! You are a very talented writer and I hope that you'll continue all of you fics about this pairing. I read this fic a long time ago, and now that I've read it again I've fallen in love again with your writing. I'm very upset because I've been waiting for an update so long that I can't remember...

Plese, continue this story and the other about Miaka/Tasuki! I swear that I'll cry and shout in emotion the day you update your fic!
HidingBehindACurtain chapter 14 . 7/5/2013
It says to be continued... but I'm sad to see it hasn't been updated. :'( Update soon please.
takiko-uchiha chapter 14 . 5/20/2013
for the love of Suzaku please update this awesome fanfic *o* it's one of the the best ones i've read EVER. I love it so much, please update :)))))) xDD
Erika chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
This is the second Fic I've read by you and I have to say how incredibly impressed I am with your stories! You understand the characters so well and just make them come alive in a way that has the reader feel what they feel; it's intense! This and The Promise are by far two of the best Fics I've EVER read. I look forward to more updates! Keep up the great work Kitty!
Rabid reader chapter 14 . 2/11/2013
I remembered having read this years ago. When I re-read it for the 8th time a couple days ago I had resigned myself to the reality that you would never update and an amazing story that I (and many others) would gladly pay to read, would be forgotten and one day fade away for ever lost in Cyber Space.

But...!

That was until ... I found Dante's theme song! "When she cries" by Restless Hearts. It's absolutely perfect. It applies to Dante in present as well as suits his past life as well. I truly hope this review reaches you and you will listen to the song or at least read the lyrics and may you find new inspiration in it. Because you must continue this story! You have a very special gift that should not be wasted.

On be half of all your readers PLEASE finish at least one Tasuki/Miaka story... Before our heads all explode!
Forsake Eternity chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
*_* So much goodness in this! I really look forward to you continue this, even if it takes more years than I can count to see the end :)

I sense drama in the future and I hope that there's a happy ending at the end of hte tunnel for everyone involved and you also have me very curious about what's really going on at Taka's company...and teh mention of the character from Ceres...I am a very very curious kitty over here.
foxfaceish chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
What will it take to get another chapter?! GAHHHH! I'm dying here!... lol have been for years! :p PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. This is by far THE BEST F.Y. fanfic I have ever read!
Craig's personality HAS to mean he is some form of Koji right? I mean... Has to... Or is Koji (if brought into the modern world) back down south where he grew up. ANYWAYS... it is painful waiting for an update. I have read these chapters like 4 times already (most likely an understatement here). I have noticed all of your changes and love them.
Anyways, I will take my illusionary bling and my magical squeegee and cry in a corner while I await for the next chapter.

lol also I was meaning to post this on Ch. 14, but I forgot I already left a review on that chapter :p
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY WITH A NEW CHAPTER!
-Foxfaceish
Narshia chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I love the revisions. They added more depth into the story and characters. Even if I've reread this story multiple times I still enjoy it and look forward for more.
Lady Ari chapter 14 . 7/17/2012