Reviews for Leather and Lace
LovingTheOgre chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
It's so weird reading this and trying to remember that it is in fact TASUKI and Miaka. Dante and Tasuki are similar but two different people...I love the way you created Dante. He is so the way Tasuki would be if he were reborn
Unek chapter 13 . 1/30/2006
I have to say this is such a wonderfully written story. The flow, plot, the well-rounded personalities of each character.. You have such a beautiful talent for writting. I can't wait to see more to come~
No One's Child chapter 13 . 1/23/2006
You know I've been hearing high praise of this story 4 a while now and I decided to read it for myself. I can say that I have not been dissapointed at all! o This story is by far one of the best I've read! _ Keep up the good work guys!

~ Oh an Kitty Lyne I'm very sorry for your loss. writing can be a way of channeling your emotions. _
SenandMai chapter 13 . 1/23/2006
Write MORE! I love it so much, but I have kind of given up on it because there hasn't been any more posting! RARG!

... please write more... *tear filled eyes)
tammi chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
hey maidens of konan,

i just read "leather and lace" and i thought it was amazing! great reading for girls like me. please please please write some more, and kittylynne please would you finish the tasuki and miaka love story? (cause i liked that too.) you guys are the reason i've been on the internet (i don't know, 6 hours a day) at all in the last week. tasuki and miaka forever! (yes tasuki was definitely the hottest seishi!) anyway i don't really have any criticisms - just write more! please!

luv, T
Kura-sama chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
Oh wow, fabulous story! The insensity of their passion! *fans self* it is really getting hot in here ~ XD

And Taka ... who would have thought him to be a neglectful workaholic, though I've always wondered what will happen in their real world after Miaka and Taka got together. Taka was only a freshman at university, so they've got a hard future to work out. This story is a very plausible scenerio, and I love reading it!

Tasuki is getting his memories back soon, no? And the big evil ... is any other Seishi going to be reincarnated? Nuriko? Hotohori? They're both dead too ...

And something really bad did happen in the book of four gods for both Tasuki and Kouji to be dead, probably at the same time too!

Can't wait for more updates!
LovingTheOgre chapter 13 . 12/21/2005
So I get a hug from Dante and Ma Tager's peach pie? YAY! This story is so great. Cant wait for you to up date! Been reading for a long time! It's so great!
Lindsay chapter 13 . 12/5/2005
This story is amazing - i was wary of a reincarnated Tasuki but its wonderful and i can't wait for an update
mrs.billiejoearmstrong chapter 13 . 12/3/2005
great story. please be nice and write more. this is the nicest fic i've read so far.
Ying chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
WAH...my life hah just ended. There is no chapter ten between chater nine and chapter eleven. OH...please update it soon. It been over a year and more.
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »