Reviews for Leather and Lace
Pluto Betwixt chapter 13 . 10/19/2005
Update onegai! This fic is GREAT. I love how you have been putting Miaka and Tasuki together the way you have.
Riku Love chapter 13 . 10/15/2005
Please you have to update this, it's been almost a year and a half! This is one of the best stories I've have read about Miaka and Tasuki.
MaryTwain chapter 13 . 8/28/2005
PLEASE UPDATE SOON

PLEASE

I WILL SEND YOU COOKIES
F.M. Wrights chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Hi again _

I know I already left a review, but I wanted to make a more extensive one, so you could actually enjoy reading hahaha.

First over, this is absolutely my favorite Tasuki x Miaka fic. I love the way Dante is remembering small things like his tessen (although he doesn't remember it) or that Flame Boy makes sense. Really good!

Next, I have to say that I think I like Dante better than Tasuki o_o hahahaha. I totally love his name plus, he's changed a little, a bit more romantic than Tasuki would be (or so are my believes) and I love the fact that he's an officer, which is the complete opposite of his last job heh heh.

So I really hope that you'll continue this story soon, you'll make a lot of people happy (including me, who has printed all of these chapters to read them over and over again).

Lots of love, Mitsuki.
Pil-Z chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
Hi! I'm rereading this just 'cause I'm bored! lol.

Anyways, did I mention how awesome this story is? I also wanted to just say something about the whole cell phone thing. It's just like my mom and dad! My dad got my mom a cell phone a while ago, but my mom never uses it so my dad's always getting mad at her! :)

Hoping you can post an update soon,

Pil-Z _
F.M. Wrights chapter 13 . 6/19/2005
Please please please update, this is the best Fushigi Yuugi story I've ever read ! So please, let us know more XD
Melanie-Chan chapter 13 . 5/29/2005
up date!
Crimson Zephyr chapter 13 . 5/26/2005
I just wanna say what an awesome fic this is! I just love Tasuki/Miaka pairings, they totally should be together! (Tamahome can burn in hell for all I care...I HATE HIM!) I mean Tasuki cares about and loves Miaka with all his heart that he would protect her until the very end, which is so sweet and romantic. And one more thing... you HAVE to update very soon 'cause I'm goin' crazzy with all this suspense!

Ciao 4 Now ;-)
Tasukismylover chapter 13 . 5/24/2005
ar when is he gonna know ! it is bugging me to know! but i loce this storie- pls hurry to post the next chapter -
Hikoru-Bunny chapter 13 . 4/29/2005
Yet another awesome TasukiMiaka fic! Please email me when the next chapters come out.

I'm dying to find out what happens next :)
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »