Reviews for Leather and Lace
chiri'schick01 chapter 8 . 4/29/2005
AWSOME!
Pil-Z chapter 13 . 4/20/2005
Wow! Great story! Please update soon!

(Since I reviewed, where's my bear hug from Dante? lol jk, jk)
Sera Farr chapter 13 . 4/9/2005
I've read Fushigi Yugi over and over again and have seen the anime...I've always wished that Miaka and Tasuki would get together. This story is perfect...though I really dont see it as a Miaka and Tasuki Fic. Dante is the same as Tasuki in a sense but if you think about it, Dante is Dante and Tasuki is Tasuki but kinda dead. Dead right since Tasuki is no longer really living? Anyway, this story is great and I'm rooting for Miaka and DANTE!(though I hope Tasuki does make an apearence...) Hope you update soon!
mtgranola chapter 13 . 4/7/2005
okay, I know how much I have told you that I love your stories. They are intriguing and well-written...and I especially appreciate all the hints and pointers that you have given me as a new writer, not to mention the time you have spent in caring enough to leave me c and c. However, the anal-retentive perfectionist is coming out. And I mean no disrepect! So please, please, please! don't take offense.

When you have Dante saying "...could be some kind of menage a tois..." the correct spelling is "trois." pronounced " t-wah'

I probably wouldn't have noticed it if I hadn't taken French class. But I can tell by your writing that you really spend alot of time and effort into getting things correctly...

I hope that helps and I hope to read the next chapter soon!
Lover's Lost Requiem chapter 13 . 3/20/2005
Whoa this is such a good story. I've read all the other chapters up till 9 from like a year ago, i think it was 9 anyway. I love this story and TOTALLY like Dante/Tasuki. You so have to finish this up, this cliffhanger thing is KILLING me!
capricious insanity chapter 7 . 3/10/2005
love the story. please continue... *purr*
bellachaos chapter 13 . 3/10/2005
Beautiful story. Dante and Miaka are such intersting characters and nothing is quite as simple as it seems.

Please update! I'm dying to see what kind of sexy stuf happens on their weekend together ; )
miru88 chapter 13 . 2/19/2005
I
maidenoflove chapter 13 . 2/13/2005
Hello! I really love your story, could you please update soon? I'm dying to know what happens on the weekend with Miaka and Tasuki, thanks!
Lori chapter 13 . 2/5/2005
Another great story. I'm glad you guided me to it. Dante - wow! Thank you for including Kouji. Maybe more of Tasuki and Kouji together? :)

I was so sure Dante would discover the photo of the Suzako Seven. Can't wait for more.
Shireenko chapter 13 . 2/1/2005
Me want read more... Definatly one of the best FY fic I've ever read!
Kono Mayotteru Hoshi chapter 13 . 2/1/2005
You have to update thid already. The pie sounds really good by the way and will Dante hug me the same way he hugs Miaka? Any way very good Tasuki is in perfect character through the whole thing. Miaka has grown up and that's good to see of course and I like her career choice. Hehehe. Any way very good and i think she needs to talk to Yui aleady and you could tell (i forget his name) Taka's boss was either being manipulated or the main bad guy. Maybe he's the empoper of Qu-dong coming to get back at Miaka or is it a reincarnated Nakago taking on Tmamhome's strange obession of money.

UPDATE IT NOW!

pretty please.
Crimson Orient chapter 13 . 1/25/2005
Tasuki and Miaka Forever!

Wow great story!You're very good at writing!

Unique storyline!

Keep up the good work!
Faith Healer chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
I feel stupid but I had to share it; I was so excited because when I checked your fic for an update I saw 01/07 (month/date). I was so happy cause you've finally updated I popped a thing of popcorn and got ready for a good read only to find out that the update was from last year...I saw the month but never paid attention to the date or year... god I'm such a moron! Take pitty and update.
Maidens of Konan chapter 3 . 1/3/2005
Hi Everyone,

KittyLynne here. I apologize for using the review board to impart an author's note, but as doesn't allow a.n. as chapters, and as I'm not sure people will look at the bio page, I figure this is the best way of communicating with our loyal readers.

Yes, it's been almost a year since this fic has been updated. We really apologize for that. Real life has been instrumental in that lack of updates for both of us, in good and not so good ways. So much so, in fact, that Adri and I haven't gotten to get together and write for a long, long time.

However, fear not, this story is far from dead. With Adri's blessing, I'm going to be continuing it on my own until she can jump back in again. _ I've re-started chapter 14. Real life and my other committments permitting, I will have it up sometime this month (January). I won't get more specific than that because I'm always proved wrong.

I apologize to those who have been waiting in vain for an update. Without going into personal details, all I can say is family comes first with Adri and me, and writing (as fun as it is) has to come second. However, we *deeply* appreciate and cherish the loyal readers we have- that's why we haven't thrown in the towel and pulled the story for lack of updates. I humbly ask that you be patient a bit longer, and I will do my best to carry on with the story Adri and I have worked so hard to create.

Best wishes,

KittyLynne (on behalf of the Maidens of Konan)
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »