Reviews for Leather and Lace
Cringe chapter 13 . 12/20/2004
Humph...and you intend to update when?...heheh...update soon please! You haven't updated for almost a year!
Saraswati chapter 13 . 12/14/2004
I loved this story! It gives light on one of the possible ways that Miaka and Tasuki would see each other again. :)

Blessings,

Saraswati
whitney chapter 13 . 12/8/2004
Please, please update! thi story is so freakin' awesome and I love Dante! He's so cute! please update soon!
Belle chapter 13 . 12/8/2004
so, can we hope for an update before christmas, or are you guys pushing to make it a year?
StarrySerenity chapter 13 . 11/23/2004
OMG!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OH PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! IT'S SO AWESOME!
Kagomeangel13 chapter 13 . 11/11/2004
Plz update soon!
MysticKitty21 chapter 13 . 11/7/2004
Hello!

I REALLY like the way this story is turning out. I'm kinda freaked out, cuz ya'll havn't updated since January...but I saw the notice in the review thingy, and I hope there will be a nice little chappie 14 wrapped in paper and pretty bows before Christmas.

No preassure tho right? :)

Great story!

~*Mystic
princess5013 chapter 13 . 9/26/2004
Very nice! more please.
Racklin chapter 13 . 9/24/2004
WOW! a smashin story. dante is incredible!

You have a lot of creativity and your writing stle is nicely toned. I'm really enjoying this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
fae farie chapter 13 . 9/21/2004
write more! write more!

please?
makino chapter 13 . 9/19/2004
At the beginning this seemed like it was going to be a straightforward romance, but you have added something awesome to it with every chapter. Not only is there a love triangle, and the issue with Dante (and Craig) remembering the past, now I'm wondering if Taka is going to jail, why Taitsekun is hanging around, if any more people what the mysterious orb is, and what Thornton is up to, if Miaka's boss is going to be making trouble for her, and last but not least, who Kevin, Alan and Mizu might really be! Whew!

This story is super! It definately deserves all the good reviews it has gotten! Please update as soon as you can.

your loyal fan,

Makino chapter 5 . 9/15/2004
Omg, it's KOUJI! Yes! I adore him! I hope that this isn't the only chapter he'll be in.

The scene where Miaka sees him for the 1st time was perfect, I could just imagine her face as she realized who he was. The talk she and Dante had in the car was good too, I like that you showed that both are thinking about the issue of unfaithfulness. The honest way they talk about things already shows that they have a better rapport than Miaka and Taka.

Mizu is a sweet kitty, and I get the hint that he is going to be pretty important to the story. Will have to wait and see.

As for the kiss all I can say is look out, there's fire in the house! Lol That was a very hot scene, Dante and Miaka are very good together.

going to read more, now. Later dayz!

Makino chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Gotta love it! The classic heroine falling into the hero's arms scene was well done, and very natural. I had altitude sickness once, and its like having the ground tilting under your feet, so I could relate to what happened to Miaka, ha ha. _ (Of course, I didn't have an awesome stud around to catch me like she did! sigh ) The romantic tension between Dante and miaka is so well done, it gives me goosebumps. Very good goosebumps.

I liked the section with Taka at the end. He doesn't seem like he's a jerk, just clueless. (Kind of like he was in the anime.) I like the manga Taka better than the anime one, they left out a lot of stuff that made that character more likeable, just like they did with Miaka. I like how Miaka is shown much better in the manga than the anime. They just cut out too much of the stuff that shows you in a good light.

I like how you guys are showing her personality and thinking. She's still genki, but a lot more grown up.

Have to read some more.

Makino chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
Oo, I like this! Dante and Miaka are hot, hot hot! I have to keep reading!

Later dayz!

Maidens of Konan chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hi Everyone,

KittyLynne here. On behalf of Adri, I just wanted to say thank you so much to all our reviewers and readers. It's gratifying and heartening for us to see that you haven't given up on us or this story after so long a wait for a new chapter.

We wanted you to know that Leather and Lace is alive and kickin' and that posting a new chapter (Chapter 14) is a top priority. Expect to see an update soon. In the meantime, you might want to reread chapters 1-13 as they've all been re-edited. Check them out if you want to find out what's been changed...or taken out...or added. *grins and winks* The formatting problems have been fixed too-at least until the next document manager upgrade makes everything go all wonky again, heh.

Thank you for caring about what happens to this story, and for continuing to give it such a warm reception. We're thrilled that you like it!

Best wishes,