Reviews for Leather and Lace
InuFY-fan chapter 13 . 8/26/2004
this is one of the best Taski type person and Miaka fan fics i've ever read please continue
Feline-sisters21 chapter 13 . 8/17/2004
I love this fic and I hope you continue it soon.
shadowcat15 chapter 13 . 8/15/2004
When he was looking at the picture, he said 'Tamahome' not 'Taka'. Heh. It'll come back eventually. I think. And Taiitsukun appeared!

Update soon please? PLEASE? Onegai?
perturbedpercy chapter 13 . 8/13/2004
e
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2004
You're a really great writer. Please finish this fic ASAP before I go crazy!
sesshy's-nympho826 chapter 13 . 7/22/2004
...what is wrong with u people? You need to finish storie(eventhough I haven't submited mine yet)...

Well g2g
a fan chapter 13 . 7/18/2004
this is a sweet story! hope you will continue it soon!
Sen chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
I love it! hehehehehe... I must say that Dante's mood seems to change when he is with different people. Like, he is all mushy and sweet with Miaka and with Taiits-kun, he is vaugly snappish and well... more like Tasuki. But that is probably just the love he holds for Miaka. He is so cute! *_*
BlackFireGoddess chapter 13 . 6/10/2004
I simply can not wait for more . Beautiful style! Please update soon!
Sarien chapter 13 . 5/26/2004
*gobbles pie* I have truely enjoyed reading this story. My only real complaint is that Miaka seems to serious. I know it can be explained by her being older and all, but it's still slightly odd to see her portrayed so, and not as the genki Miaka from the anime. _; But I love this story, especially Tager. You MUST update this. I can't wait for when...uh...Miaka and Tasuki finally "get together."

-Sarien of the slightly ecchi mind
Suzumi chapter 13 . 5/25/2004
Gomen nasai, I wish I could review every chapter , but I don't have time, so I will leave one big general review. This story is just awesome. I love how real you've made Dante and Miaka. I didn't think Tasuki could be any sexier than he is but d*mn if he isn't as Dante! Its got to be so hard for Miaka trying to decide what to do when she's been faithful to Taka for so long. you are doing a good job of showing that without making her seem thoughtless or fickle. She's given Taka chance after chance and now I say its time she finds some happiness with the better guy! Nothing against Taka, but Dante is the better choice!
I feel lucky that I found this fic, and I hope that you two will be able to continue it soon. I'll be waiting!
Suzumi
AnimeRoseAssasin chapter 13 . 5/4/2004
continue please
Clad Magi Gar chapter 13 . 4/28/2004
I loved it, no complaints
GO TAIITS-KUN! SHE IS SO AWSOME POSSEUM!
Update soon you beautiful writers!
cashmere chapter 13 . 3/31/2004
I absolutely love this pairing. I would also like to beg for Mizu! I love cats. I have three myself (I'd have a hundred if my mom would let me *Pouts* but she won't). Anyways, I love this story!
Forest-Maiden chapter 12 . 3/29/2004
This review is for Andrea-chan. Sorry Lin.
Andrea! I want cookies and a cuddle from Mizu! I think this story is awsome but of course you already knew that! _ I'm going to bug you from now on if I don't get any cookies. Just a warning.
Hevenly_Fox_Maiden