Reviews for Leather and Lace
Mia chapter 13 . 3/27/2004
i cant wait til the next chapter
RainbowSerenity chapter 13 . 2/15/2004
You've had me sitting here for an hour and a half reading this, and here I was expecting it never to end...and tsh! What a place to stop. I should eat you both. :P Wait...never mind.
This fic totally kicks major ass...I like how it's not a normal MiakaxTasuki fic, as in "Oh boo hoo Taka/Tamahome was mean and now I'm running into your arms" kind of thing. And I also like that you stick Taiitskun in there...nobody ever pays enough attention to her.
I'll be waiting for the next update! And my god, it better be soon!
*-RainbowSerenity-*
BelleDayNight chapter 13 . 2/7/2004
i hope you update soon, this was great!
Winters Child Fallen Angel chapter 13 . 2/1/2004
I LOVE THIS STORY!
OMG OMG OMG OMG!
PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
Kaneta chapter 13 . 1/30/2004
Wai!
Dante's so much smoother than Tasuki! Or maybe he's like Tasuki would be after another decade hanging out with Chichiri. That could be it.
Keep writing, I'm hanging on every word.
_
MintyChicken chapter 13 . 1/29/2004
Holy Crap. This could possibly be the best fanfics I've ever read. You're grasp on the english language is fantastic and as a rabid Miaka-hater, I'm actually enjoying this fic. You two get super brownie points. The only thing I can point is that in chapter two (or somewhere around there...can't remember sorry...) Dante's last name changes to Tiger for a while. Just wanted to let you know.
Keep up the awesome work and I'll keep reading.
Waiting for the bear hug,
Minty
Katsu chapter 13 . 1/28/2004
T-T when is the update. I r so sad!
Maiyuka chapter 13 . 1/27/2004
I really loved this chapter... I know how it feels to have to be the one who says stop... It's a hard thing to do.. So now I wish there were more men like Dante.. He's got class...
So now can I have a Bear Hug from him? PLEASE!
Milk.shake chapter 13 . 1/26/2004
*siddles in sheepishly* I really didn't mean to leave it so long before I actually left a proper review ;; Ack! Just thought- I still get my bear hug from Dante don't I? Heavens, if I miss out on THAT...
Miaka said yes! Wai! And Mizu too, aww. If he didn't want to go I'd be quite happy pet-sitting for Miaka .~ I love Dante's conversation with Taiits-kun, there's something about the image of that wrinkly face that just makes me start to grin... which is not a good thing when you're in the middle of the university library like I was when I read this ;; Now people KNOW I'm looney.
See you next update .V
Noodle8 chapter 13 . 1/24/2004
Hi I'm not sure if I ever reviewed for this story but it's REALLY REALLY REALLY good! it's like GOD yeah...
Rubeus chapter 13 . 1/24/2004
This fic was recommended to me. I wouldn't have found it otherwise because I'm a guy that isn't exactly what you would call a fan of romance. Glad I made an exception in this case, because Leather and Lace is a damn good story. The plot, high quality of your writing and character development hooked me. I freely admit I'm actually looking forward to the next chapter.;-)

Keep up the great work ladies.
Silent Messiah chapter 13 . 1/19/2004
Ya know Maidens, if I didn't know any better I'd swear you're trying to kill me with these cliffies. I'm going absolutely insane! MORE MORE!
*dances around like Miaka at a food table*
~SM~
Ichigobell-chan chapter 13 . 1/17/2004
Wowee, another smokin' chapter! God, I just love Dante and Miaka together. So sweet and sexy they are with each other- but you give them enuf adult problems and things to laugh about that keeps them real. That's so cool!
The stuff with Taitsukun was tight too. Ya gotta think that Dante must be getting pretty fed up with the whole Tasuki thing. Is that gonna mess up his remembering-d*mn, I hope not! Poor Miaka, if that happens!
Update soon, I'm begging ya!
I-chan
Shadowkeyu chapter 13 . 1/16/2004
he he i can't wait to see what will happen at their get away. wow, i am so in love with this fic. i hope that everything is going great for you both and want you to know how much love reading your writing. Dante is such a gentlman, yet so hot. can't wait for the next update.
btw
the next chapter of mingmei is up and thanks for reviewing the last one :)
shadowkeyu
Milk.shake chapter 13 . 1/15/2004
Hey! Me want two hugs too! Just a quick note to say thank you for the new chapter (I've had a bad day and need cheering up ;_;) and Happy New Year! I'll review again when I've actually read the chapter ;; It's after 2am here and I really should disconnect before I fall asleep at the keyboard!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »