Reviews for Leather and Lace
Aryll chapter 13 . 1/14/2004
I ABSOLUTELY LOVVE YOUR STORY! It's wonderful and I'm dying for more! _ Aww, it's so great. I was looking for a good Miaka/Tasuki story and nearly lost hope when I came upon yours. And I'm glad I did, it's perfectly awesome! Lol. I adore Mizu too - I would love for him to be my kitty-cat. But anyway, I'll be impatiently waiting for the next chapter! Ja ne!
The Bandit chapter 13 . 1/14/2004
Great chapter. Glad you ended the date the way you did. It raises the anticipation for what Miaka is going to do next, and for the weekend too. And Dante's taking her to the Garden of the Gods! That brings back some great memories, right KL? g Wonder what Miaka will have to say about 'The Finger' rock? evil grin
Really got into the grocery store scene. The encounter was hilarious but yet tense. The idea of Dante being jealous of himself is funny, but it's also kinda disturbing. Can't help wondering how traumatized the guy's gonna be when he finds out who he was and what happened?
Things are gettin'hotter- keep up the kick ass writing!
as always,
The Bandit
Desiderata chapter 13 . 1/12/2004
This fic is getting better with every chapter, and as it was great to start out with-well all I can say is-wow!You guys really know how to set a mood (especially between Miaka and Dante) and IMO you write the best dialogue I've read in fanfiction. It's so real, I almost feel like I'm spying on the characters! ;
The idea of Tasuki (Dante) and Taiitsukun grocery shopping together is hilarious! OMG, I couldn't quit laughing-until the end where Dante finds out what happened to Tasuki, then I got teary eyed.
More, more, I gots to have more!
cheers,
Desi
Dragid chapter 13 . 1/11/2004
I salute you once again, this chapter was well worth the wait. Actually, I've found that the longer someone takes on updating, the better the chapters are. Arigatou again for using my suggestion of the Goo Goo Dolls. I must go for it is 1:40 am and I'll probably have school tomorrow, Middle School sucks, I have to get up early and everything...
Yumiko Kaze chapter 13 . 1/11/2004
*snicker* Dotty old coot? Don't think Taitsu-kun'll take too kindly to insults like that... *pout* Have I mentiond just how insanely jealous this fic makes me? It's infinitely better than mine. Which I suppose is to be expected since you'r older than I am. *grumbles and looks over her fic again* Bah! No fair. I'll never measure up. *sniffles*
Delphine Pryde chapter 13 . 1/11/2004
The plot grows more interesting. (Not that it wasn't interesting before.)
Crazy Lady chapter 13 . 1/11/2004
I love this story! Although you already know that. -.-; Anyway, great job on the story. I can't wait for Dante to get his memories back when he was Tasuki. Also, I noticed that this chapter was shorter then some of your other chapters. I know you have a busy life and all, but I was all sad that the chapter seemed to end so quickly. ::sniffs:: OH THE HORROR! ::coughs:: Anyway, great job on the story, as always. Please, PLEASE, continue with the next chapter soon. Also.. ::gives you puppy dog eyes:: May I have a BIG bear hug from Dante? Please? I'm sure Miaka wont be too mad at me. It's not like I'd be grabbing 'special' places. Well.. I'll try to refrain myself from touching those places. XD If I do, then I'll take Miaka out to dinner as an apology. D Though I'll be, most likely, in debt afterwards. -.-;; Well, anyway, great job on the story. Continue soon please! ;.;
TeslaJo chapter 13 . 1/10/2004
Woohoo! I was really excited to see a new chapter of this up. Please keep working on this. Its a great story and I love the Taits-kun showing up again. As much as I love Takuki and wish I could have him for myself. I love the idea of him being recognized for the yummy guy he is and the best is Miaka FINALLY realizing it. IE: If someone as dense as her can see it, then he really is the sweetest guy in existence.
Sailor Panda chapter 13 . 1/10/2004
This just keeps getting better and better. From start to finish I thought the interactions between the characters worked wonderfully together. The words just flowed beautifully and events seem to progress naturally. It's all coming together and I eagerly await the next chapter to see what you come up with next!
theophania chapter 13 . 1/9/2004
we i love it like it was my first rollercoaster ride
Neko-chan4 chapter 13 . 1/9/2004
Oh! OOh! Bearhug from Dante, bearhug from Dante! Nummy!
Great chapter, ladies! The chat between Taits-kun and Dante in the supermarket was quite unexpected and entertaining. I can't wait until Dante becomes fully aware of his previous life. Keep up the great work!
Katsu chapter 13 . 1/9/2004
WHEE! I was so anxious for the 13th chapter to come out, and I'M AM SO PLEASED! This, by far, has to be my most favorite fan fic. You two are great writers. When I read this story I can jest really see what's being described. That part about Dante imagining Miaka eating a peach, WOW, I could actually see it. THREE THUMBS UP! -_-; not my fault I'm a circus FREAK lol j/k
-gets ready for my hardy hug-
Angelic Grace chapter 13 . 1/9/2004
hi its me again you have no i dea how happy i am that you updated update soon PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, THANK YOU
Ceno chapter 13 . 1/9/2004
yeah, you finally updated! i did read this last night, but i was too tired to post a review then that would make sense, so i post it now!
interesting that dante said what he said when looking at taka and miaka's pic...very interesting..._~
well done, can't wait for more!
~*Ceno
AngelLain chapter 13 . 1/9/2004
Yipee, yipee! ( does a little fan dance. Quickly proceeds to step on edge of Kimono and face plant. Itai!) Hooray a new chapter. I loved it. The tension between Miaka and Dante was so great. I really liked the scene where he picked up the pic of Miaka and Taka and remembered part of his past. The fact that he doesn't realize that he called Taka by his old name is great. Good way to keep him in the dark for a little while longer. Oh, and I loved the little gag about the Sandwitch. A little play on words there. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter. And thanks for the hug. All nice and snuggly warm
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »