Reviews for Leather and Lace
Narshia chapter 13 . 8/2/2012
I love the revisions. They added more depth into the story and characters. Even if I've reread this story multiple times I still enjoy it and look forward for more.
Lady Ari chapter 14 . 7/17/2012
*sighs* Lovely. I can't wait for more
Lady Ari chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
ooooh yay do i still get the keychain?

Lady Ari
BBdck1 chapter 14 . 4/27/2012
Even though it's been 6 years since you last updated, I still check back holding on the the slim hope that you'll come back to this wonderful fanfic.
Akatsuki Celeste chapter 14 . 12/29/2011
Somehow, despite the length of time that it's been since there was an update, I find that I've managed to miss five chapters of this story. O.O I am ashamed of myself, given that this is my favorite Tasuki/Miaka piece. I blame life. I love this story, and now I'm fully caught up.

I can't help but notice from your profiles that there may be a chance you'll be updating this one again. :3 If that's still true, and I hope it is, I'll look forward to the next part. I've got it on alert now so that I won't miss the next chapter if it comes around.
bakaneko7 chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
I have had this story saved in my favorites for yeeeeaarrs! I was wondering... as a fan freak of your story, if you were ever going to finish it? *assumes submissive position and pleads* ;)
Bibimbapski chapter 14 . 11/10/2011
I love this story of yours. I'm glad that Miaka still retains some of her demure upbringing rather than her being completely influenced by the western culture, which I don't think is a bad thing but it's nice to know she still has an inkling of her former self in some aspect. I hope you update this story soon! I love the plot development so far. Please!
chichiri's angel chapter 14 . 9/15/2011
I am begining to think that you have given up on this story, you have over 524 reviews which is more than any story gets on fan fiction net.

Lots of people are waiting to see what happens next, so please continue the story.
a.little.lullaby chapter 14 . 8/30/2011
Still one of the best stories I have EVER read! And still patiently waiting for an update 3 I hope all is well with you miss KittyLynne!
Indrawn chapter 14 . 6/23/2011
The first time I read this story was YEARS back! I was feeling nostalgic this past week and rewatched the entire Fushigi Yuugi series, and the absolute first thing I did afterwards was reread this story! :) I always get an empty feeling after finishing a good anime and wanting more, and this story fixed just that! Looking forward to the next chapter - can't wait to read about the weekend! ;D Hope you're still working on this story!
MysticKitty21 chapter 6 . 6/13/2011
Omigod it has been SOOO long on this story! I actually woke up this morning, and just started thinking about it out of the blue! 'I wonder if that story was ever updated...hhhmmm...' Haha wow. I would love to re-read it.
Olabelle chapter 14 . 6/13/2011
Such a treat to run across this story again! I used to go under a different name online, but I still remember KittyLynne's amazing stories and amazingly kind and helpful advice when I spoke to her.

I went back and read this story again, and it still gives me shivers. I really hope that you'll continue this story. :)
Yumiko Kaze chapter 14 . 4/7/2011
Ah, it's been so long! I just had to reread the whole damn thing so I could make sense of the newest chapter. Which I notice with much distain for myself was posted 5 years ago...

I'm such a bad reader!

Still love it to bits. Want to see a Hotohori incarnate if he hasn't already shown up and I missed him.

Though I have guesses for Alan and Kevin's identities! Can't remember if I guessed this before or if I was misguided and thought Alan was Nuriko... I am now positive that he is Tomo and that Kevin is Nakago. Though I would have no idea why Miaka wouldn't recognize blondie. Tomo not being recognized makes sense because he's finally not wearing make-up.

Feeling a disturbing lack of Suzaku Seishi with the appearance of possible FEMALE Amiboshi and Suboshi? I can't decide if I love it or am sort of terrified.

Hoping to see more very soon!
SB01 chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
I adore this Story.

One of the most well written Fushigi Yuugi fanfic i have ever read. I love how you portray all your characters, especially Miaka. Most people, Even in stories when she is older, don't give her Maturity that she would have developed after her "magical journey" and through age.

I kinda feel bad about the eventual Taka-Miaka break up, but yeah, it must be done. Taka prioritizes his job. And even if he says to himself that it would all stop once he gets promoted, i can imagine that further along the line, if they married, when Taka gets another opportunity to advance his career, he would take it, neglecting Miaka once again.

Miaka is a passionate person. Her goal in life is to love, be loved and have a family. Tasuki (Dante) is also a passionate person. His goals, feelings, thoughts and character all compliment Miaka's. They would be very happy together, as much as you portray them in your fanfic. Taka needs someone as ambitious and Career-oriented as him. That way, when he focuses on his goals, his significant other would also focus on her's(or him's if ever Taka swings that way in your fanfic) And after a long day's work, when tired, they can relax together and unwind.

Yeah, anyway, back to the point, i love this story. Thank you for writing it, and i hope you would update soon. :D
foxfaceish chapter 14 . 1/7/2011
gaaaah omg! lol im craving the next chapter already! lol omg i think this is one of the best story i have read yet!, lol omg

GAAAH anticipation is driving me nuts! lol

(keep up the good work though! :))
547 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »