Reviews for Leather and Lace
HikariKuro chapter 3 . 11/12/2003
Correct me if I'm wrong, but you have to die to be reincarnated, right?

*Pause*

WHY'D TASUKI HAVE TO DIE?

*Sobs uncontrollably*

Ignore that, please. Great story!
Wilby711 chapter 12 . 11/10/2003
you need to update! like really bad! please! this story is really good i want to see miaka dump taka! ee!
Rianyn Suki chapter 12 . 11/5/2003
*Stares at her computer screen, mid-blink* That was AWESOME! _ Omg! I can hardly wait for the next chapter! I thought the 'theme' songs for Miaka and Dante (Or we've yet to know his yet _~) was so SWEET! Its the little touches that really make a story unique! I was actually listening to a song while reading this chapter, and it seemed to fit perfectly! (Maybe not for Dante's theme, but overall) Its called 'Kissing a Fool'.

'You are far,

When I could have been your star,

You listened to people

Who scared you to death, and from my heart

Strange that you were strong enough

To even make a start

But you'll never find

Peace of mind,

Til you listen to your heart,

People,

You can never change the way they feel,

Better let them do just what they will

For they will

If you let them

Steal your heart from you,

People,

Will always make a lover feel a fool,

But you knew I loved you,

We could have shown them all,

We should have seen love through..'

Hee! _ Can't wait for more chapters!
neech chapter 12 . 10/30/2003
Do I really get a cookie? Feeling Miaka-like now. Very hungry I am. Just kidding, anyway, this story is just as fantastic as the Tas/Mia story on kittylynne's user. So I'm back again, reviewing, waiting for an unsuspecting Taka fan to read my review and beat the shit out of me for chanting " Taka sucks! Taka sucks!" So anyway, lovely chapter, not to mention the 'beautiful' appearance of the good ol' hag. Mizu is soo cute, always been a cat lover anyway, is dear "water" cat a reincarnation of Tama-neko? Anyway, Dante "the inferno" sounds really good for the dear naive girl Miaka is anyway. Dante asking Miaka an' Mizu out for the weekend, o, this definitely spells T. R. O. U. B. L. E. to me. Bye bye Taka-chan, Dante(Tasuki)-kun is in the lead! *Finishes rant due to the lack of sugar getting into Drag's brain*
Ichigobell-chan chapter 12 . 10/28/2003
I don't leave reviews usually since

I'm not a member of this site but

I got to for this one.

Girlfriends, the story is smokin'!

::makes sizzling noise::

It blew me away that it's a

hot 'n steamy love story and

a suspense-mystery all in one,

my two favorite kind of stories to read!

I also like how you write Miaka-

she's grown up a lot. And that Dante, woo hoo! ::drools:: He's a hottie!

Dante and Miaka make a MUCH better

couple than Taka and Miaka.

More Story! More! Please?

lovin' your fic,

I-chan
Akatala chapter 12 . 10/26/2003
Oh! Finally a new chapter! Yeowzerz Dante's hot! Man, things are sure getting tense though!

Cookie? Did you say I could have a cookie? May I trade the other eleven for a cuddle with Dante instead? *wiggles eyebrows with a devilish grin*
Sweetcece chapter 12 . 10/22/2003
This is such a great story! I want a cat like Mizu! (Not to mention a guy like Dante/Tasuki...hehehe) Anyways, what's up with Taka and those files? And that weird boss of his? He must be the recarnation of one of the evil people in FY. Is Kevin the recarnated Nakago? It kinda sounds like it...well gotta go. Keep up the great work. Can't wait!
Kolinshar chapter 12 . 10/21/2003
*eyes open wide* Wowe! Holy, this story is awesome! Keep up the amazing effort! Yet somehow... i can't seem to shake off the resemblence of Mizu to Buyo from Inuyasha. Lol...

Much Mahal,

Kolin
Delphine Pryde chapter 12 . 10/20/2003
Is Mizu, Tama's reincarnation. Seeing how they're both smart cats and all.
Cami of Queenscove chapter 10 . 10/20/2003
Something I forgot in the last review: for some reason, Miaka's boss struck me as Nakago and Alan or whatever his name was reminded me of Tomo. Dun know why. Whatever. Just a random thought. Btw... I WANT NURIKO! Reincarnate him, please? *cute Mizu begging face* Hehe. I knew you would say yes.

Cami!
Cami of Queenscove chapter 12 . 10/20/2003
Fuck, Tasuki's hot...

I want him to remember! Or to mention the old lady and Miaka'll be like... "shit! It's Taiits-kun!" and I know that's most likely not spelled right, but...

Eh.

I have PSATs tomorrow. God, I'm gonna die... *cries* Pray for me. Anyway, I can't wait for Tasuki and Taka to meet. It's probably one of the scenes that I'm looking forward to most in this fanfic. That, and when Dante and Miaka finally have sex. -_-' You're being very mean about that, let me tell you... *sighs* Oh well.

Anyway, update soon. _

Cami!
lilgreenhrd1 chapter 12 . 10/18/2003
Loved the chapter. I wanna know what happens though! Update soon.
Ceno chapter 12 . 10/17/2003
YAY! you updated! i wish i'd known and read right after you updated, but oh well. at least i got to read it! _ still lovin' it and i can't wait for more!

~*Ceno
Wingstar23 chapter 12 . 10/14/2003
aww! ith tho thweet! umm i mean so sweet! (been to the dentist's lately and i seem to be thinking with a lisp -.-() ) i love this story and it gets better each time i read it. dante's so noble! make miaka break up with taka! please? and soon to. she deserves better than a workaholic nimrod! he may be a sweet romantic, caring nimrod but still! she deserves dante, not taka! anyways can't wait for the next chapter-especially since dante and mi-chan get to spend a whole weekend together! keep up the great work.

~Tenshi Kitsune~
shizzical chapter 12 . 10/14/2003
YOU MUST CONTINUE! This is SUCH a great fic, and I REALLY love it! You are AWESOME!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »