Reviews for Leather and Lace
shizzical chapter 3 . 10/14/2003
OMG I LOVE THIS! I gotta keep reading ! Tasuki is a MAJOR hottie!
Milk.shake chapter 12 . 10/14/2003
Wai, wai! An update! Never mind the 12 cookies, just let me have Mizu and I'll be happy. I LOVE Siamese cats (it's so quiet round here since my purring/yowling friend died.)

Yet another brilliant chapter from our creative geniuses. Ah, all the fluff, the fluff! ::gets all stary-eyed:: Please Miaka, say yes! A weekend with Dante is just what the doctor ordered ...I'm going to be sat here going "Please say yes, PLEASE say yes..." until the you next update. I just know I will *.*
Guest chapter 12 . 10/13/2003
that was great! i luv this story! Tasuki rulz! i really hope that miaka wouuld tell him about his past live soon! can't wait 4 ur nxt update!
daverboy chapter 12 . 10/13/2003
I only just heard about Fushigi Yuugi, and so far I love it, even though I've only seen 1 1/2 episodes of it, from right around the middle of the series. I've been reading this story for a few days now (after all, it's a really long story) and have decided that it's probably one of my top ten favorite fanfics. I really hope that you keep up the good work. I do have a question though. . . How could Dante be stupid enough to ask her to stay the weekend with him when he just told her that he won't get really serious with her while she's going out with Taka, and even though he knows that it'll probably be impossible for him to resist her for the entire weekend? I find myself very confuzzled. Anyway, great fic, and keep up the good work! _
Yami no Yosei chapter 12 . 10/12/2003
O.o...Are you sure? Because if I get my hands on Mizu, you ain't getting him back again. _- Just kidding!

Can we say "Tasuki's so sweet"? *_* Gods, if I had a boyfriend, I'd want him to be like that. But! Life ain't fair it makes Tasuki have all the attribites. T_T

Anywho, keep writing, or I'll take Mizu away for good! *thinks for a minute* You can keep my "brother" Tasuki, though - he's too much of a pain. _- Kidding again! Keep writing please, I'll be watching for the next update, thank you! *_*
sailorbee chapter 12 . 10/12/2003
Wow! Finally another chapter...Please write more soon. This is one of my favorite stories over all. So come on...don't make me wait as long as before...meow...Thankies
The Bandit chapter 12 . 10/11/2003
Hoo-yah, Ladies! I like the pace and how you two are bringing things along. Mizu reminds me a lot of someone, but I won't say who. g Dante's one principled dude, but I like that you aren't making him too noble to be true. Like any guy who's in competition for a woman, he's going to press for an advantage when he can. That part was well done. Very realistic, from a man's point of view.

Good work! Keep it up! Or should I be sayin' that to Dante?

Hee hee, I'm a real bad boy, ain't I?

El Marco

(AKA The Bandit)
Kanetaback in action chapter 12 . 10/11/2003
Oh. Fun. I like this a lot.

Kitten chapter 12 . 10/11/2003
:) :) :) Now, for the dumping of Taka! Please? Loved it, loved it, L-O-V-E-D it!
sorascry chapter 12 . 10/11/2003
the story is getting good! Better make Miaka and Dante hook up pretty soon, this is getting frustrating! Hope you get the next chapter up soon! Looking Forward to it!
Touki Yume chapter 12 . 10/11/2003
o.O Weekend? Oh MY... I have a feeling there's going to be more "lemony goodness" in the next chapter. ~

For some reason, I found the little "teaching Dante Japanese" session very cute (for lack of a better world). I can almost imagine it actually happening in this world. Something about the way you write makes me feel as if anyday, I might just SEE Dante and Miaka strolling down the sidewalk or cuddling on a mountain. Very interesting.

I like that you're still including some plot along with all the romance; the fact that Thornton's keeping secret files on Miaka heightens the suspense and makes me even more eager to find out what's going on

Happy writing!

&..- Touki Yume
shyne chapter 12 . 10/11/2003
it's getting better and better! hmm, sorta reminds me of "Ghost..." good job guys!
Crazy Lady chapter 12 . 10/10/2003
I loved this chapter. It was so cute. I can't wait to see the next chapter to this! Please, please hurry with the next chapter. Don't hurry too fast though, I don't want you to rush or anything, but I just can't wait to see the next chapter to this story. I love this story and I can't wait to see more! Also, as always, your story is extreamly well written, and long. Thank you for giving long chapters! And again.. I love this story!

P.s. I don't want the cookies, but can I get a cuddle from Mizu now? .
Spak-chan chapter 12 . 10/10/2003
Wa! I hate you for ending there, but I love it love it love it! This chapter was good, it could use a once over, cause I spotted a few typos, but apart from that... great!

So wanna see more...
theophania chapter 12 . 10/10/2003
yay im so happy now when will taka find out about dante and y is miaka on that file thing at takas work?
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »