Reviews for Leather and Lace
Dae Taine chapter 10 . 5/1/2003
AH! no! horrible! Whyd you stop there? *cries* Well, that was a great chapter, and now i want more. much more you hear me!

Write more soon, if you do, ill give you...a...a...penguin? v

~Dae-chan
Desiderata chapter 10 . 4/29/2003
Ack! What a cliffhanger!

This chapter was very interesting,there were a lot of developments in a short period of time. Miaka's dilemma of when to tell Taka about Dante is definitely a huge one, that it is. (Sorry, I've been watching too much Rurouni Kenshin! ;)

And Dante drawing Miaka as she was in the book-and then showing it to her...wow! I can't wait to find out what happens next!

Please try to update soon if you can, I'm dying of suspense!

Desi
The Bandit chapter 10 . 4/28/2003
Hello Ladies!

I have to say you two have put a great story together. I like that you're not making things too cut and dried as far as Dante and Miaka hooking up, and I like the way you're building tension on so many levels.

One question...is the nasty Kevin dude a red herring, or is he really a (very) wimped out Nakago? I guess you're probably not gonna want to spoil it for me though, are you? Oh well.

Keep up the good work! I'm looking forward to the fireworks coming up. g

The Bandit
Kadevi chapter 10 . 4/27/2003
Wow! I liked this one. Please continue soon!

K-chan
Spak-chan chapter 10 . 4/27/2003
m...perfect thing to make my day, once again. I love Dante, he is so cool. I actually started an absentminded sketch of him (which was basically Tasuki in Ray-bans, lol)...and I will eventually scan it .

Anywhoodles, going shopping with Tenshi Kitsune, so until next time...

Spak-chan
Yingfa77 chapter 10 . 4/27/2003
YIPE! A post. I've been waiting so long for this chapter. And I've loved it just like the others. I have to admit I was about to scream at the cliffhanger ending. But I guess that's one of the things that keeps us coming back for more. I found it amusing when I read about Dante drawing the pictures of Miaka. I'm working on a Miaka Tasuki fic right now where Tasuki draws. Not sure why I saw him as the artsy type. Just kind of fit. Keep up the good work. It will be interesting to see if you do bring some of the other Seishi in. Marshmallow Kitties, Yes.
Usagi1313 chapter 10 . 4/27/2003
I love it! You just know Dante is going to go into hysterics the moment the next chapter starts because Tasuki could never watch Miaka cry. I was reading the reviews and I noticed sombody thought Alan was Nuriko but He;s Tomo right? At least thats who I thought it was due to his golden eyes and the fact this is Nakago we're talking about. Which If they really were Nakago and Tomo wouldn't Miaka have noticed by now at the very least with Tomo due to the episode where he tried to rape her she saw his face pretty clearly. anyway great story keep up the good work. and please try to update as soon as posible.
Ceno i could sign in chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
yay, you updated! i thought i reviewed this chapter yesterday, but apparently it didn't show...oh well. here it is again...

that was well done. i really like how you've written the tension between miaka and taka and that she knows she'll always care about him, but that she realizes they've matured and they're not the same as they were before and neither is their relationship.

but, how could you just leave it there? how? i hope you update this real soon!

~*Ceno
sailorbee chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
oh man! you have to write more soon. very soon. please! i'm dying here! it's so tense and amazing...oh man...i have to know what happens!
Star chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
Oh man. Please, dont wait 3 1/2 monthes to update again. I might go crazy. I really,really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, really, wanna see what happens next. Please continue soon. Thankies!

~Star*~
Star chapter 9 . 4/26/2003
Heh...canary's not includd...canary got smashed by the hands of Nakago. Bum, Bum, Bum...heh. Lovly chapter. Now I hafta go. Later!
Sailor Panda chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
Really, this is great! No wonder why it's still one of my top favorite FY fanfics to read. *grins*

The story just flows wonderfully and I love how you did Taka in this chapter with more uncertainty to make it harder on Miaka which really added to the tension in the story, making it much better than if you had done otherwise. And the interactions between Miaka and Dante with the mix of sweetness, sexiness, and humor was also well balanced and the note you left the story on, well, update as soon as you can so we all can know how Dante deals with her outburst and if Miaka tells him all. There...want the ribbons and marshmallow kitties now. *pouts* LOL (_)
Wingstar23 chapter 9 . 4/26/2003
wow1 i can't believe i missed this story for such a long time it's amazing! i love the way you describe the emotions it's really amazing. thanks to i couldn't read ch 10 but i will and when i do you can probaly expect another review of this amazing story. keep it up, and more soon please.

~Tenshi Kitsune~
Angel Princess Serenity1 chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
Oh I love the new chapter! _
Miru88 chapter 10 . 4/26/2003
Ah! I've been waiting for this chapter! I really like this one! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE SOON! You cant just leave it like that! Im gonna go nuts!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 .. Last Next »