Reviews for Leather and Lace
xXTasukisDestinyXx chapter 14 . 11/17/2010
I love your stories. they are extremely satisfying and really fun to read cause I have a hard time trying to figure out what happens next. :D A predictable story is a boring story so i justa keep on a readin. XD I LOVE the cat, Mizu! Is he one of the suzaku warriors in kitty form or just a really kick ass kitty? I'v been tryin to wrap my mind around it but nothin adds ! XD The waiting! I love it and hate it at the same time. KEEP ON WRITING THESE WORDS OF AWESOMNESS!

*Gives imaginary cookie*

XD
alo chapter 14 . 10/15/2010
i guess i'll have to settle for the illusionary bling and magical squeegee...instead of a fine conclusion to this wonderful story.

gahhhgh!
Orchica chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Please update this story I like it a lot and would enjoy reading the rest of it...PLEASE UPDATE AND FINISH IT!
K.Henderson chapter 14 . 7/9/2010
This is really good. Are you planning on ever continuing it?
blackwitch333 chapter 14 . 6/29/2010
PLEASE continue this story! I'm also an author on this site and I have to say that this is one of the best stories out of the many that I've read. Please update it soon, it's 100% awesome! I'm a Tasuki fan too, major one in fact, and I'm writing a fanfic about him as well, but this beats it by many miles. Can't wait to see how the story turns out.

-blackwitch333
Iridescent Twilight chapter 14 . 5/26/2010
If I begged very, very nicely and flattered you about how awesome this story is and how much I adore it and have become addicted to it - to the point that I read the entire thing in one go without sleep - and offered to sell you my soul in exchange, would you consider finishing it? ;-; I am quite in love with it, I can't stand to think of never seeing any more of it and leaving it at this. Tasuki/Miaka - especially QUALITY Tasuki/Miaka - fics are rare and to be valued and loved and worshiped for the absolute awesomeness of them. Please, please, please, from the bottom of my heart begging you, PLEASE finish this one? I'll even bake you cookies ;-;
orochica chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Hey this is a really good story so why don't you frekin UPDATE it! GR! Please, I really want to know how it ends.
nine lifes chapter 14 . 2/21/2010
please please please update! this is such a great fanfic! i love how you made Tasuki/Dante unique reincarnated but still retained Tasuki's notable traits. please please please update! absolutely love the story.
SuzakuNoMiChan chapter 14 . 2/15/2010
Please PLEASE update this story! It has been my favorite since the start and the BEST fanfic I have EVER read :D

I will give you infinity billion dollars if you update soon -puppy eyes-
Reoko chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
hello, just read what you have posted in this story and wanted to let you know i would really like to know what happens
Inori Ishii chapter 14 . 10/25/2009
I've got to admit. i've totally forgotten how much i'm into Tasuki ever since i stopped watching FY. that is, until i stumbled on this wonderfully written fic of yours.

i've been reading your story for a while now, and every episode is a torture. it makes me want to cry, "why does he have to be a fuckin anime". *sigh* you gave justice to Tasuki's and Dante's character in every glorious way. i have to be completely honest with you, that every gasps of Miaka during her encounters with Dante is synchronized with mine. damn. Dante Tager is sure one hell of a HOT fictional character!

as for Miaka, she would always be the object of my envy. *sobs* honestly speaking, i love how you improved her character, how you made her realize the fact that she loved Tasuki over the freakin Taka/Tamahome guy.

anyway, you can always write Miaka and Taka ending up together, so that Tasuki/Dante (or whatever name you want to call the hot guy with fiery red hair!) will end up with me instead. *blushes* lol now i've enjoyed reviewing too much!

keep updating your nice work! :)

~Ino Ishii
Narshia chapter 14 . 10/5/2009
I just finished reading the 14 chapters that are currently up and I'd have to say that it's a good story. I was kind of worried since I saw it was last uploaded in 2006 and not listed as completed but it's still good. While I read the story I kept thinking how Hoobastank's song "I don't think I love you" fits it so well. Also in the last chapter it sounds like Nuriko's made an appearance. Thats who it sounds like to me anyway.
shweeps chapter 12 . 5/26/2009
heya i love this story and have read it now too many times to remember just wondering if you have any set dates for when chapter 15 will be released
HecubaZoltaine chapter 14 . 3/18/2009
Aye, when will you update this? :D

I read it when the chapters were first coming out, and it has been one of my favorite stories of all time!

I'd give ya anythin'! Just update!
chichiri's angel chapter 8 . 2/11/2009
When are you putting up the next chapter? its been ages since you updated!

Please! finish this story!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »