Reviews for Leather and Lace
Lazuli chapter 6 . 9/4/2002
wow... wow... *sighs and stares at the screen* I want more of this... soon... so very very soon... and it would be so cool to have dante remember his past... *sighs*
Natalie Angel chapter 1 . 8/30/2002
Wonderful! I love both the style of writing and the progression of the story. You MUST keep going! (glares the evil glare) _
Lasaire chapter 6 . 8/26/2002
So do I get to be part of the Harem now? Whoohooo. I'd most like to be part of Gen-chan's harem though, I guess that spot goes to Miaka off the bat. Wonderful story - you set up the romance while keeping everyone very much in character. I absolutely can't wait to read more!
Shunu No Miko1 chapter 6 . 8/25/2002
Omg I LOVE this fic infact its going on my favorites I think its a GREAT fic and i can't wait until you update!

~Shinka~
Nekoi1 chapter 6 . 8/17/2002
SUGOIII!

Plezz up date sooon~

im dyin' here!~!
misobuttercornramen chapter 6 . 8/12/2002
You didn't let me down! Miaka and Tasuki are quite the pair, huh? You express them together elegantly. In a lot of fanfics I have recently read, most authors don't bother to throw in a little snitch of teasing which makes a chapter, I think, alive and more realistic. Like anyone could ever be together and be ONLY romantic? Making fun of each other is what keeps you young! Update soon! I can't wait!
Khai-chan chapter 6 . 8/11/2002
i love it its great so far you must put a lot of effort it to these chapters so please post another soon.
Delphine Pryde chapter 6 . 8/9/2002
Very good, I can't wait for the next chapter.
MoTaChupaCabra chapter 6 . 8/8/2002
Sweet!

Please continue and I'll be waiting for the next chapter.

Great job!

-Akira Arai

- V
shadow priestess chapter 6 . 8/7/2002
This is a good story! (Oh, and about the harem... heh heh... is Chichiri the emperor?) Anyways. I still can't stand this pairing, but oh well. It's a very good story and I hope you continue it.
PixieChalk chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
Hehehee! This is so good so please post again soon!
Stormlight chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
Oooo! Goood chapter. Very much liked the makeoiy scene. hee _ Can't wait to read MORE!
Kryssa chapter 6 . 8/6/2002
HaHA! I loved the end part, with them bantering back and forth like a married couple. It was really cute and I enjoyed it emmensely.

I'm not a huge Taka fan to begin with, and reading this simply made me prefer the Tas/Miaka pairing to a Taka/Miaka even more. I'm so excited about what else could happen, like the final showdown between Dante and Taka, that I'll probably be sulking on this side of the story until you finish. So there! Oh, and good luck too!
shadow priestess chapter 5 . 7/30/2002
YAY! Please write more chapters! I'm almost convinced that Tasuki by Miaka is good... BUT NOT QUITE! Heh heh...
Ceci Slade chapter 5 . 7/28/2002
Wow is pretty much all i can say Wow its really great i love it when these to are paired together.

And you two are great...i would like to say something else but I'll spare you *winks* maybe you get what im saying lol just had to say that but honestly its all great

~ceci slade~