Reviews for Leather and Lace
Crazy Lady chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
I love this story so far. The characters seem to be in character for the most part, or as best as they can be for the role and story plot of what is needed of them. I do hope to see more of this story soon. I just can't wait to read more! For TasukixMiaka forever! D (Yes I am a big fan on TasukixMiaka pairings. )
shyne chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
wowowowow! too cool. i LOVE tasuki! *drool* cahool. anyway, update, update, update! don't be like me! lol. yayayaa!
Achilles-Heel chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
O.O Oh...my...

This is amazing! Please continue, it's hypnotizing!

. ...I love Dante/Tasuki's character! Very hot!

And in uniform...part of that fine line between order

and chaos...*Drool* Ahem! Anywho! This story has my adrenaline racin'!

You make a deadly writing team! _
shadow priestess chapter 4 . 7/16/2002
Nifty! An update and all! YEAH! MORE MORE MORE!
Achilles-Heel chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
That was simply superb! *Munches meat pie*

I've been waiting for a fic that has Tasuki reincarnated

as a cop, and now I found it!

I hope you continue, because your writing is amazing

and the story is spellbinding! _
roku kyu chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
Wow! Am I the first reviewer, really? Or is just misbehavin' again?

A-ny-way, I HAD to tell you what a fantastic job you two are doing. Your descriptions and settings are incredibly vivid - I had my friend read this and she said "Wow, I think I'll move to Colorado Springs!" Not to mention your descriptions of Tasuki (sighs happily)

But most of all, your plot and characterizations are just incredible. I'll be honest - this is the first fic in awhile that has me anxiously awaiting the next chapter. In fact, although the entry for your story said that it had 3 chapters, yesterday would only show two! So I was left hanging with Miaka asking Tasuki if he had red hair. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! (stops screaming)

But thank Suzaku, today Chapter 3 was up! Hurray! But now I want Chapter 4! Sigh - some people are never satisfied, I guess...
shadow priestess chapter 3 . 7/15/2002
DAA! I like this fic. It's cool! Even though I'm not fond of the pairing, but hey! I'll put up with a lot for a good story!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37