Reviews for Leather and Lace
Hello Kitty chapter 14 . 11/29/2008
This is the by far the best fan fiction I've ever read. I'm a huge MiakaxTasuki fan and must have read this story at least four times. Not to mention all your other stories of the same couple at least once. I really hope to see new chapters and more stories from you in the future. Keep up the great work!
shweeps chapter 13 . 10/16/2008
absolutely love this fic the story line is brilliant i hope for you to update it soon as i would really like to read more!

shweeps

-x-
otaku-Stasi chapter 14 . 7/21/2008
Okay...I've finished reading everything now. This story is so good! The twins got reincarnated into chicks? That's wild! But then again, so did Nuriko... -nervous laugh- I can't wait for the update! I'd also like my prizes for the past few chapters... I'm reviewing them all at once, so I want my meat pies, complimentary meals, Dante bear hugs (if I get nothing else, just let it be that -drools over Dante/Tasuki-)! Can't wait to read more!

-Chitasamisu
otaku-Stasi chapter 2 . 7/20/2008
First Chapter Review: -sighs contentedly- You ladies are quite talented and it's a pleasure to read such a wonderful work of literature. Though I am only at the first chapter, I have been hanging onto every word. This is a great story so far and I know that I will enjoy the rest. Yours in fanfic literature...

-Chitasamisu
hell's reflection chapter 14 . 7/3/2008
I know this isn even important anymore...But hope yu guys know yr GREAT! I totally totally love this one!
chichiri's angel chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
PLEASE! UPDATE!
chichiri's angel chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
UPDATE!

IT FEELS LIKE I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER SINCE THE LAST ICEAGE!

YOUR STILL WRITTING THIS STORY, ARE'NT YOU?

PLEASE UPDATE!
Kitty-hiime chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
Whew! Got all caught up :) You are going to start back up on this one soon, I hope? I'm really hoping for the next chapter! Unfortunatly, I put off reviewing for a day or two and now I can't remember the different things I was going to mention...baka. -bops self on head- Anyways, I do think that it's really awesome that the reincarnated seishi are apparently now found all over the world, and even if some remain elusive, I think it would be neat if one more showed up. Maybe Chiriko or Nuriko? I'm also looking forward to finding out what happened to Tasuki to put Dante where he is now, even if it is a scary thought. So please update soon and relieve my curiosity! Thank you!
Kitty-hiime chapter 13 . 6/3/2008
Yay bear hug! XD *ahem* Great way to end this chapter, by the way, really poignent, for Dante to find out...basically...about Tasuki's death. Argh! I don't want to think about Tasuki dying at all! Live forever, Tasuki! Anyways, random thought...Mizu is really Chichiri, isn't he? I could totally see that. And why did you decide to name him Mizu anyway? Water right? Strange name for a cat.
Kitty-hiime chapter 9 . 6/3/2008
Shnaps, that's really risking it...having the two of them so close together, and then only having Dante a couple of feet away while she gets rid of the long term boyfriend. eek. On that note, I wonder if 'Taka' would remember enough to recognize Tasuki/Dante?
Kitty-hiime chapter 6 . 6/3/2008
Still lovin' this thing! Just that I noticed; Miaka's speech has changed a lot, hasn't it? Granted she's been in America for awhile, but in the (2nd?) chapter she wasn't quite sure what all the idioms were, and now she's having no problems understanding anything. Anyways, reading on!
Kitty-hiime chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
I'll skip the hair gel thanks :p I also hope you don't mind my constant comments; it's a habit I get into when I get into a story. Everytime I think of something while reading, I end up sharing it. At least it means your review numbers will jump! Anyways, Dante's reaction to Miaka is easy enough to understand, but considering Miaka's LONG time devotion to Taka, it seems like she's awfully attracted awfully fast. When I read the bit about him being away so much and what not, it did make a lot more sense then. (I do think it's funny that Taka has kept up his obsession with money.) I kind of think that it should have been played up a bit earlier though, even if it had been alluded to already, just to help Miaka not look quite so fickle. (Fickle sounds harsh, but hopefully you know what I mean.)
Kitty-hiime chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Ok, this first meeting between them was TOTALLY AWESOME! Although I would have thought Miaka would be wearing that little silver and red-stoned ring, but I guess not. Anyways, I just really liked Tasuki's train of thought when it came to finding out who she is, and how to meet up with her again, etc. etc. I was grinning the whole time I read this one.
kitty-hiime chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Wow, I was kinda blown away by your reply, lol, but I'd be honored to read up on more of this, I really like it ;) Great job on the boring little things like grammer, and it's very well written. I was kind of surprised by Dante's desire for matramony (since he generally is a bit more busy avoiding girls in the show) but I suppose that after several hundred years of reincarnation, they all are allowed to change their tastes if they want. I'm also wondering if you happen to live in Colorado, or near by, to know so many details of the area; but that's just me being curious. Anyways, on to reading now! By the way, if you have the time and the inclination, I'd be very grateful if you'd glance at something of mine. (Although only if you're already a fan of FFVI, Harry Potter, or Phantom of the Opera, I don't have any Fushigi yet and I don't expect anyone to read anything that they don't know :p) Update this one soon! Good luck!
randomnosity chapter 14 . 5/15/2008
And you haven't updated since '06? *gasp* I think I'm going to faint! Lols. Anyway, you and some reviewers of this story have officially flattered my brother (his name's Dante apparently)... -_-" More romantic goodness from an extremely talented autor! I love you and your stories! *clings* Haha! Weirdness! Words can't express how much I enjoy reading your fics! Truthfully, I was lost trying to find this fic at first! Lols! Silly me... But! I persevered and found it and it was worth all the effort! Haha. Pardon me, I tend to spew unrelated random things... Anywho, you are a five-star author on my charts!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »