Reviews for Leather and Lace
Rebekah chapter 14 . 11/17/2006
love the story so far! I hope to read more soon! the tension is terrible . I think Taka should find out about Miaka's trip with Dante. then storm in on them! Dante would freak to know that him and the guy he's been investigating used to be friends! well a quick hug for encouragement

Rebekah
badkittymeow chapter 14 . 11/8/2006
I usually don't like long fanfics, but this story has had me hanging on EVERY word since I started reading it! I look forward to the rest of it (soon please _)!

A
The Bandit chapter 2 . 11/5/2006
Hey babe, I finally got a chance to check out the revisions you made. My verdict is that you're as awesome at editing as you are with writing, which is saying a whole lot.

:-)

I know its been pretty damn frustrating and real life has been nuts, but hang in there! Working together, I swear we'll get you the time to finish L and L and your other fanfictions.

Yours always,

The Bandit
Siskin chapter 14 . 10/30/2006
Human bookends!

*falls over laughing*

Wow, how to review fourteen chapters in one swell foop? I am REALLY enjoying this incarnation of Tasuki, although I'm *still* trying to get my head around Tasuki as a Georgia boy! I *really* like your choice of names for him, however-first *and* middle. Every fire reference you can squeeze in! (Not to mention Georgia fire ants. *shudders from twenty-five-year-old memories from her brief time living in Georgia as a child.* Evil fire ants.) Er, but anyway. I can see Dante clearly; the guy everybody knows (or think they know) and everybody likes.

The details of the occasional culture clash between Dante and Miaka are refreshing-I was reading a website about Japanese culture for story research just this weekend, and even though I barely brushed the surface, the number of opportunities for goofups between American and Japanese culture is staggering. It's something that rarely makes its way into the fanfics I've seen, and it's gratifying to see it here.

Your Miaka is convincing, varying between adult assurance and adolescent angst, between wariness and impulsiveness about as much as I'd expect of her. And your Taka makes my heart ache; it's too easy in an alternate-pairing fic to make the original love interest a brute, but every time Taka's point of view comes up I'm halfway holding my breath, watching the fearful emotional disaster that seems to loom ahead for him. His mistakes and failings are believable. Well done.

All in all, enjoying this immensely-keep it up! Happy writing!
Kylara Kitsune chapter 14 . 10/11/2006
I'm absolutely loving this story - it's amazing! Please keep it coming.
Caspercat22 chapter 14 . 9/10/2006
please, please, please update soon, i'm addicted to this story, it's so well written, yay for you lol
kaori chapter 14 . 9/4/2006
Hi, just had to tell you that your writing is awesome. Have you thought about publishing your stuff?

Dante is too hot for words. I love how Miaka has grown up, and how you make them both seem so real people. Tasmia is now my favorite alt couple thanks to you.

can't wait for chapt 15 in the meantime, I'm going to read your other fics.

Kaori
becca chapter 14 . 8/10/2006
awsome chapter! i much look forward to seeing the next instalment!
Milk.shake chapter 14 . 8/6/2006
Squee! *big hug* You updated! I'm so sorry I haven't stopped by sooner, things have been a bit hetic. But it was worth the the extra wait though . Every chapter I'm thinking there's going to be the awkward meeting of Dante and Taka and you still leave me hanging. I tell you when you finally spring that one on us I'm gonna be wound up tighter than a spring with anticipation!

Hope life is treating you good (one of these days I will get around to logging onto Banditscribe to catch up...) and I look forward to the next chapter.

Hugs, Milkshake
Chilitachi chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
Okay! lol I absolutely loved this chapter!

I am intrigued about the files with Miaka and the others. Its neat that used three other watase characters in your story and I can't wait to see how it develops more.

Dantes middle name priceless. Prometheus, lol. very unusual.

I can't wait till the next chapter. I know it will be worth the wait!

Whitney-chan
NopeNever chapter 14 . 7/21/2006
You kill me, not having more to read. XD I stayed up WAY too late last night reading this... 5:45am, to be exact.

This story is so well done. I get so wrapped up in it I just hit the next chapter button and keep reading. I hope you update soon.
NopeNever chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
You have me hooked and it's only chapter 2.

This is so original, and I will admit, I'm a die-hard Tamahome/Miaka fan, but this is so well written thus far that I'm just waiting for something to happen to shove the two together. XD
mrs.billiejoearmstrong chapter 14 . 7/15/2006
awe. i was losing hope that you'll be updating again... but. er, nevermind. i just wanna say that i really enjoy reading your fic even more. uh, write more SOON. thx
LovingTheOgre chapter 14 . 7/7/2006
...That was GREAT! Ami and Sue? Hahaha.

I'm really interested on what Aya, Suzumi and Alice have to do with everything as well...AWESOME! Can't wait to read the next chapter, it's fantastic!

A reader from the beginning Sarah.
annonomous chapter 14 . 6/25/2006
I love reading l&l. Your doing a wonderfull job with the story. One suggestion:it looked as if your using characters from Ms. Watase's other series and I know that suzumi was an important charecter in ceres , but maybe instead of her you could use Riiko Izawa from her new series Absolute Boyfriend.

sincirely, a loyal reader