Reviews for Leather and Lace
goldilox8265 chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
Man, I luv this fic! It was hella funny, cuz I read it a few years ago, and while looking for stories to read today I thought about this one and decided to re-read it. Good timing on my part .~ I'm glad you decided to work on it again .
McTuve chapter 13 . 5/8/2006
Forgot to do this in my review for chapter 14...
McTuve chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
I just found this story the other day, and have been reading it non-stop, I love your writing, and can't wait till the next chapter! ( I get illusionary bling and a magical squeegee!)
Neko-chan4 chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
E! I squealed and totally did a 'happy dance' when I saw that there was finally a new chapter! Oh Gods, but this story gives me the most WONDERFUL warm fuzzies (not to mention vicarious naughty thrills...! *wink*) Anyway, it's been so long, I had to re-read the previous 2 chapters in order to...reorient myself, lol!

The new interaction with Taits-kun, the added characters (AGGH! Aya, Suzumi, & Alice-chan? Wai!) really upped the intrigue and left me aching for more, as well as the oodles of aching longing and highly-combustible sexual tension between Miaka & all-of-our's-beloved Dante that always keeps me coming back for more! WAY TO GO, LADIES!

And speaking of added characters (more like 'surfacing' old faces,) as soon as you mentioned blue hair and violet eyes, I was clutching at my heart with tears in my eyes at the realization that my beloved Nuriko-chan was FINALLY going to make an appearance...but then I wasn't so certain if it WAS Nuriko. ? I have to say, I'm still confused. Violet eyes should give it away, right? But I was uncertain with the description of her diminutive height (I mean, I know Nuriko was kinda' short for a man & definitely in comparison to Tasuki but I guess he/she never really struck me as 'tiny') ...So then I thought, "Nuriko's sister?" (esp. after the 'twin' thing popped up, because those two COULD pass as twins.)

Okay, sorry for this terrible & lengthy review-I just couldn't contain myself! I'm sure you meant to leave us all hanging on purpose & all shall be revealed in due time! :) I will suffer for a little while, as long as it means you will be bringing us more soon! ;)

(Btw, I love this fic SO much, I'm tempted to print it all out and make myself a little 'book' so I can read it over & over again wherever & whenever I want, lol!)

Keep up the FANTASTIC joint effort, ladies, and I hope we'll be hearing from you again REAL soon!
Jessica Wolfe chapter 14 . 5/8/2006
Wai! Wai! You updated! I'm beyond happy! I'm only 1/3 of the way into the chapter but I have to run and I couldn't leave without saying a heartfelt THANKS! I can't wait to read the rest! (too many exclamation points? I never know... _)
The Bandit chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
Very cool chapter, Kittymebabe. :-)

You hung in there, kept at it, and the results are awesome. It's this humble person's opinion that you're a kickbutt writer.

love,

The Bandit
Rumielf chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
OMG! *sighs in happiness* That was wonderful and worth waiting for. *huggles KittyLynne-chan*
Lindsay chapter 14 . 5/6/2006
Thank you for updating - its been worth every minute of the wait
Aeliel chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
Im so glad that you finally updated! ive been waiting so long but im glad i did, it was wonderful. hope things are working out better for you now and you can write more soon -
Kono Mayotteru Hoshi chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
YES! YES! YES! You have no idea how long I've waited for this chapter! *sigh* You have just made my day perfect.

Yes! Omg, I love Taiits-kun calling Tasuki all his nick names and then calling him Kou Shun’u. This makes me smile. Aw, that's so cute, listening to the message over and over again. Aw. That's all I can say. OMG, AYA, SUZUMI, AND ALICE! I can't wait to see where this is going! And as for Taka, a bit to late to have had that thought buddy. IS THAT NURIKO? I BET IT IS! WAH NURIKO! Huh? I'm so lost. Or is it, because Nuriko and her sister looked alike! Dammit! Must know! WHAT! AMIBOSHI AND SUBOSHI AS GIRLS? WTF? I am so lost now... NO why did it end? Oh why? Why must it end? Okay, I'll be waiting here for another wonderful chapter.
Chibi-Kaz chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
HA! I said I knew who Alan was, and boy, I was right. Thpp! Good chapter, very transitionary. I adore Craig, can I have him? I'll trade Kurt for him... ;p

Please do not make us wait another year for another chapter! talk to you more over on Banditscribe - I'm away from home, using another computer.

Cheers!

CK
Kura-sama chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
*Laughs Histerically*

OMG! You made Amiboshi and Suboshi Giggling Female Twins! . OMG *falls over laughing* ... that is so wrong on so many levels but then it's so funny! But still! I want their bishounen-ness . Oh well.

Really happy with the update~ Miaka is finally seeing the light, huh? Taka gotta step up the game or else she'll be gone for good and very soon. Can't wait to read more~ Especially when Taka gets back ... and Taka and Tasuki are going to meet soon, aren't they? Sparks are going to fly, the very volatile kind. I'll be waiting ~
Tasukismylover chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
we! wow! i say! i love all your chappies - please keep them comming - yay!

haha funny! human bookends , at first i didnt understand, but i get it XD (pf) ()

okies ya

good jobs!
mtgranola chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
yay! *does a happy dance* you updated! another great chappie and well worth the wait!

and now we have the nyan-nyans in the party!

hope you update again soon, and hope all is going well for you!

~'granola
LasRever chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
Oh my god, do my eyes deceive me or is this an actual update?

I've seriously been checking this fic for new chapters every week for the past bagillion months! It was definetly worth the wait. Hopefully the next chapters wont take as long. At least you don't end with crazy suspenseful cliffhangers, that would just kill me! Well keep up the awesome work ladies. You guys write the best Tasuki/Miaka stuff out there!
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »