Reviews for Leather and Lace
silveris chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
squee!

you finally updated!

i really really really really really love this story. can't wait for the next chapter.. _
Rebeki chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
Yay! You finally updated! I love your story!
Crimson Orient chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
You. Need. To. Update. Soon. Great. Story. Damn.
Yahnkehy chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
WAI! I grinned through the whole thing. Great chapter Miss Lynne! It was well worth the wait.

I get the feeling that Alan is in line with Nuriko; same preferences, attitude, and devotion to Miaka. Of course Kevin is in line with Nakago. Poor man.

Gotta ask though, is Mizu really a cat or is he Chichiri? Seems as if he might be what with his immediate liking of Dante and his ability to comfort Miaka.

Why do I get a feeling of foreboding when I think of Taka working at home? Something feels... I don't know, 'expectant' maybe? I feel bad for Taka, really I do. It's gonna tear him apart when Miaka kicks him to the curb.

GO Dante! Whoo! Grab Miaka and hold on tight, you two are heading for some serious pyrotechnics!

I love this, Miss Lynne. Thanks for updating and making me, as well as a slew of other people, extreamly happy!

Update SOON! We're dying here! lmao!

LOVE!

V.M.
Pixie Princess chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
Ahh. I am so glad you were able to update and bring poor Miaka forward out of her limbo. You've made me feel like continueing my story and just pushing past that horrible writers block I had in sections. Thank you so much for writing your wonderful story _
F.M. Wrights chapter 14 . 5/5/2006
No words can express how happy I was to find out that you updated my favorite Fushigi Yuugi fanfiction _!

Great chapter as always, and I'm glad that Miaka has chosen to take the plunge and go for Dante! I like the diretion it's going

Also, I love the fact that you involved other Watase creations like Aya and Alice in the story, although I think you make a mistake (deliberately?) in Suzumi's name. It's Aogiri, not Aogori _

And you forgot a space here: "“Yep,totally gone on her. Putting her well-bein’ an’ happiness before your libido makes it official.“ Craig stated cheerfully." between Yep and totally. Just thought I should let you know about it

Thanks again for this wonderful update, you rekindled my love for TasuMia once again! But update a little sooner next time, okay I don't think I'll survive another year without updates haha

-x- Mitsuki
Dante's Woman chapter 13 . 5/2/2006
hey! this is great, when are you planning to update? it's been too long and this is too good a story to let it go unfinnished! update! it's great! more please!
CC chapter 13 . 4/30/2006
This story is amazing, but I'm wondering (along with alot of other readers) why you haven't updated in SO long? It's an amazing story, but I figure either you've gotten serious writers block or you just completely gave up on the story. Who knows, but I do wish you would update. I've been waiting patiently :)! Almost. You're a talented writer.

CC
ChocO StrawbemY ChiZ CakE chapter 13 . 4/10/2006
mi gosh Kittylyne! Pls. update soon! almos 2 years and you haven't updated, i waited for a year just for you to updae! Anywayz, the story's great but... is there other reincarnations of the seishis? If there is trouble brewing, why is it that only Taka and Tasuki are with Miaka? Anywayz, i hope you didn't abandon this story or i'll be damned!
Floating-Angel chapter 13 . 3/29/2006
Please Update! I've been waiting for what seems like forever. You're a good author, and this is a terrific fic, but I really wish you'd update, since you haven't in months, if not a year. Thank you.
Averlyn chapter 13 . 3/26/2006
I am really enjoying this fic very much, please update it soon. I am wondering what happens next. That and I want to know whether or not Mizu is the reincarnation of Chichiri or Tama-neko. That would be funny.
Macha chapter 13 . 3/4/2006
I was tuned into this fic by a friend of mine. I am not into this anime much.

HOWEVER, YOU! have to continue SOON! Drama, angst, mystery *repeat*. The UST is going to kill me before it does Dante!

Things are getting interesting. I want to know DEARLY how everything works out! STAT!

(Okay, don't let my overbearing comments make you hurry. A story like this doesn't hurry, no matter how much you wish you could write everyday. I just...like this fanfic a lot.)

If you have a mailing list, I'd like to be added. please, Please, PLEASE.
Ms. Gentry chapter 13 . 2/15/2006
whe! what great writers! please update soon! you're fic the promise too! T_T it's been so long since you updated! have mercy! T_T *i'm beggin ya!* you simply can't keep us in the dark! these stories are much too god to waste!
Yahnkehy chapter 13 . 2/14/2006
Love. Absolute and unbridled love are what you will get when you can bring yourself to update this fic as well as your others.

I adore the way that Dante has run-ins with Taiitsu-kun and I think it's awful sweet of him to not take what he wants from Miaka, instead he pushes the limit of his and Miaka's endurance only to back off. Seems like he's trying to woo her away from Taka with out seeming to. Great fic, I really love it.

Please update SOON!
silveris chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
wa! please continue this! i can't wait to see what happens next!

you've got brilliant skills! please write soon! _
547 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »