Reviews for Linked Through Time
LovableAmethyst129 chapter 24 . 3/14
I'm not crying. I'm not crying. I'm not crying.
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 24 . 3/12
It's funny his old childs name was Eta were as not only would it SOUND like my name if they replaced the E with an I it would be my name! Ita! Even though i think it was a boy...and im a girl nyeh :\
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 24 . 3/4
Awwwwwww! TwT that was so sweet! TwT
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 23 . 3/4
*squeals* she's pregnant! X3 lmao! I can't believe he fainted! XD

Sorry about not reviewing all the chapter again...I got distracted and wanted to keep reading and not take any extra time to see what happened next...*grin sheepishly*
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 9 . 2/12
Amy's comments like that would make me so annoyed and then p*ssed after a while. :p poor Isabella.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 8 . 2/9
Awww. I love how much they love each other. :3 oh Amy. :p
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 7 . 2/7
*shivers* damn bloody angels. I hate them.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 6 . 2/7
Awww. :3 Bracewell was a little dense there. ;D
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 5 . 2/7
Not good, not good, not good! Damn Daleks. And how can she not remember!?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 4 . 2/7
It does always annoy me how awful and dense us humans can be. :p aww. :3 lol! There are many prime ministers.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 3 . 2/7
Children are so important and special.
Sweet'N'Fabulous chapter 17 . 1/20
I was laughing/squealing when it said Evy was tackling the doctor
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 24 . 1/10
Ha, I was fangirling about Sarah Jane being the Godmother when I randomly hear my sis's friend say,"I'm touching his chest hair!" and I know that they are talking about 1D so now I'm freaked out. Story time over.
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 23 . 1/10
HA I STARTED SNORTING IN LAUGHTER AND THEN OUTRIGHT LAUGHING AND MY SIS HAS A FRIEND OVER AND RIGHT NOW SHE IS LIKE WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH HER AND MY SIS JUST THINKS I'M BEING NORMAL CUZ I AM! HAHAHAHAHAHAH XDXD
Sherlockianyepguest chapter 22 . 1/10
WAIT A SEC WOULDN'T IT BE A PARADOX IF THE TWO KAZRANS TOUCHED? CUZ THAT AS THE SITUATION WITH ROSE! WHY IS THAT DIFFERENT! MOFFAT, WHY DOES EVERY THING GO YOUR WAY AND NO ONE QUESTIONS IT AND WHEN I DO IT EVERYONE DOES!? WWWWWWHHHHYYYY?!