Reviews for Ambivalence
I do hope that you write more
Sherlock chapter 43 . 12/30/2016
so. much. excitement.
knigtingale chapter 43 . 10/26/2016
I am beyond happy that you have not abandoned this story. I do not know how to express my happiness. I am disappointed to hear that you have decided to change the direction of the story and that it won't be to the length that I had hoped it would be. I hope that plot hole you have found and decided to change the course will not be to severe of a change to the current plot, because I would be so sad to see it go. I hope nothing changes with how Loki was abused and how he and Tony found a bond. I was and still am to see Thor's, Tony's, the rest of the avengers and everybody else's reaction to learning why Loki will not look at Thor due to the abuse he was forced to suffer by someone who transformed themselves to look like Thor; as I have previously said in my past reviews. I strongly hope that, that has changed. Please, I plead with you to update soon.
abyphile chapter 43 . 10/23/2016
Glad you're back! I'm looking forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
It's okay! Everyone's got a life they have to live too, but I'm excited for this story to start back up! When you do start posting again would you mind putting a little summary of things so far though? I would really appreciate it :) Happy Writing!
Abrilla chapter 43 . 10/21/2016
Wow, I really thought that this fic had been abandoned! So pleased to hear you have plans to continue it at some point, hope to see an update sometime soon :)
elvalove chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
I loved this story! I hope you are able to find your inspiration again. Thanks for the update,
Leytr chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
Well how cool is this! I'm glad you're back! I don't usually read much Tony and Loki stories but this story line really kept me interested. I'm mostly a thor and Loki reader but I love this fic! Now I'm going to have to go back and read it. By the time I'm done maybe you'll be back into it. Can't wait!
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY chapter 43 . 10/20/2016
Honestly can't tell you how happy I am! I totally thought something happened to you because you used to update so often. Can't wait to start reading this again!
MRoshka chapter 43 . 10/19/2016
I'm just glad that you're alive, bc a sudden stop in posting like that could mean many things .

I very much like the style you write in - you form sentences in a way that makes for a good speed of reding, one that allows me to focus on each scene precisely the amount of time that feels right for that scene.
knigtingale chapter 41 . 8/13/2016
okay i am seriously having trouble with this. Now that this is over and the next update hasnt come in mounths which is causing me to loose hope that it will ever be finshed. Now that is making it hard for me to get on cuz i cabt find anything remotly as good as this. it grasped loki's deciptfulness and his coniveingness while he even he was weak sick and tortured and truamatised. the whole loki tony bond is also hard to get over and the whole not completly forgive and trusting because he still cant be trusted so no ur hurt so its ok how many people you killed. I really cant stop thinking about this and the thought od it never being update really really hurts. so please update
knigtingale chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
i spent two days reading this please please please please please please please update. i heard u havent updated in awhile. i really need to know how this ends please i beg if you to continue this. I really need to know if loki has a child or not. personaly the idea of loki having a half human baby especialy with Mia puts me off i hated Mia since the begining. I need to finish this, its amazing and i need to know what happens. my heart goes crazy when i read this it gives me so many feels. please update soon
knigtingale chapter 42 . 8/12/2016
wow amazing. i cant wait for whats going to happen next. At this point loki only has one eye, yes? But still i wpuld teally like to see everyone's reaction why Loki really doesnt want to see Thor. Cant wait for the next chapter.
SaltyLemons chapter 42 . 6/8/2016
I love your story! It's one of my top favorites3 you last updated 5 months ago :( Are you still working on it? Anyways, I hope you're still writing and best of luck!
Notorious-Nova chapter 42 . 5/22/2016
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I'm dying here! I spent the whole day reading it and got really sad to find that there wasn't any resolution! This is probably in my top three favorite stories now because of how well written it is, and I (as well as everyone else) would be really sad if didn't get an ending!