Reviews for Ambivalence
MsMonet chapter 30 . 9/10
Your style of writing is off-putting for me. The way I see it, I'm reading lines of dialog like a script with spurts of descriptive text to try and balance it out. The problem is, the 'script' barely has any indicators of who's speaking when, and it's annoying having to scroll back up to see who started talking first, and it's worse when there's three people!
Look, I like your plot. It's interesting with plenty of twists to keep the reader on their toes. But I don't like how you write dialog, which in and of itself takes up half the story.
Uber Cool chapter 41 . 9/4
aw :( lokis back to being an asshole?
Makeira.Sakura chapter 43 . 8/10
Wait ur telling me I got so invested in this story for the last few days to come to a authors note at the end!? Nooooooooooooo. I really loved the story whyyyyyyyyyy how could u break my heart like that?
Tony still denies it. They saying seeing is believeing. That's a load of crap,people see things yet they deny it all the time! The truth is that believing is seeing,only once you choose to believe it,do you finally see it
It's ok if he's hurt,as long as he's safe. That's what a wump is
I hate you. How could you do this to him again. This isn't a is past that. He isn't sick or hurt,he's being tortured. Is it so much to ask for him to have a happy life? Why am I always fond of the characters that have really suck lives that almost never end happy? Loki,Draco,Eurus,Sans! Why do I put myself through this?!
That little end speech was sad...
Loki is 17,I font think you're legally an adult till your 18?

I like the ending. I like how they get along and take care of each other
Nawwwwwwwww I hope this doesn't set them back
YAS!

Aww those two care about each other like buddies! So kind
So she's pregnant with Lokis baby? Nice. I'm kinda jealous. Lol that sounds weird
Don't believe him! Trust Loki!
I hope they noticed how weak he sounded X'((((

Why didn't he just quickly tell them everything and beg for help?! I'm so mad!
I can't believe it! I can't believe it! I was right! That was a random guess! I was right! All I had to go on was cuts on his forearms and I was right about taking blood and extracting magic! I was right! You may call me Sherlock if you want! I am good!
Whatever they are doing to his magic,they can't stop his Jötun abilities,you can't stop genetics. He could have extinguished the coal with his ice powers