Reviews for Ambivalence
LaughingFish36 chapter 17 . 11/22
Voodoo there are so many more chapters that the rescue cannot go well! Why do you hurt me so.
I thought maybe bringing up Barton was a hint that someone was controlling Loki because you know Loki controlled him. But I'm probably completely wrong.
Nikki Pond chapter 42 . 10/3
Oh Loki *sighs* You know, I was a bit saddened of the state between Thor and Loki's relationship. I just wish Thor would take back his words and Loki would just tell Thor how to get to Asgard

Awesome story.
Agnomen Loki chapter 42 . 9/27
Please. Finish this I beg of you!
I need Innokenti to beat Tony up more, more Loki fluff and I absolutely have to know what happens next.
Please do not abandon this fic x
Professor Hyraxi chapter 36 . 8/9
I haven't finished all the chapters, that have been made, to this yet, but I just wanted to say, anyways, that I really appreciate the hard work you put into this. Thanks for the entertainment and good writing!
Nin chapter 42 . 8/1
Wow. I read the whole thing in a few hours. And now I can't wait to read more!
The Shadow Keeper chapter 42 . 7/8
MORE! I need MORE! Great story I hope you update soon! ;)
Amazing story but... I went lost in the last two chapters. Could you please update?
paulavara140 chapter 42 . 5/3
Please update !
Elise chapter 42 . 4/8
Very great, well written, good, unique and thrilling story. Ty for writing it! :)
Make her miscarry
Abrilla chapter 42 . 1/22
I have been meaning to write a review of this since I started following way back at chapter 1. I love your idea and the way in which you have given these characters their own quirks and foibles. It's one of the fics that I go back and re read every few months or so, I always look forward to getting a new update! I must confess that I was a little concerned about you pulling the sequel to rewrite it (oh no, what if it never continues to some sort of conclusion?!) but I am loving the extension posted here so far. Please keep updating so that we can find out what went down in Asgard!
marykent chapter 32 . 1/9
This story is awesome! I haven't read much with Loki as a character but after reading your story I may look for more. I found your characters really compelling. Keep it up, I look forward to reading more!
Updates? :) I really want to see how Thor is going to take finding out Loki was hurt.
abyphile chapter 42 . 1/2
Loki is sooooo stubborn. I hope that he can both accept and give help soon. Someone needs to get through to him.