Reviews for Ambivalence
SaltyLemons chapter 42 . 6/8
I love your story! It's one of my top favorites3 you last updated 5 months ago :( Are you still working on it? Anyways, I hope you're still writing and best of luck!
Notorious-Nova chapter 42 . 5/22
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE update! I'm dying here! I spent the whole day reading it and got really sad to find that there wasn't any resolution! This is probably in my top three favorite stories now because of how well written it is, and I (as well as everyone else) would be really sad if didn't get an ending!
Katdog chapter 42 . 3/25
I really hope you continue, this story is original and refreshing to read. I really wanna see what Inn has planned for Yony and Loki. I'd also like to see some protectiveness with the team and Thor. Like perhaps they go out as a team and won't let anyone near the two. Or they watch a movi and it upsets the two. Maybe reven Tony freaking out over spiders. Anyway, I love this story. I'll be here whether you continue or not.
GreenOnBlack chapter 42 . 1/31
I really enjoy how this story sort of gives the hitch to the reader's stride every time they think they've figure something out. Interesting stuff. Keep it up!
joycelyn.o.ting chapter 42 . 12/21/2015
Hello? It's me. I was wondering if after all this time you'd like to update, this story, is amazing, and what a shame it would be if it doesn't has an ending. xD But seriously, it's almost been a year, where are you? I really enjoy this, so please please please update as soon as you can, please?
LaughingFish36 chapter 17 . 11/22/2015
Voodoo there are so many more chapters that the rescue cannot go well! Why do you hurt me so.
Guest chapter 12 . 10/31/2015
I thought maybe bringing up Barton was a hint that someone was controlling Loki because you know Loki controlled him. But I'm probably completely wrong.
Nikki Pond chapter 42 . 10/3/2015
Oh Loki *sighs* You know, I was a bit saddened of the state between Thor and Loki's relationship. I just wish Thor would take back his words and Loki would just tell Thor how to get to Asgard

Awesome story.
Agnomen Loki chapter 42 . 9/27/2015
Please. Finish this I beg of you!
I need Innokenti to beat Tony up more, more Loki fluff and I absolutely have to know what happens next.
Please do not abandon this fic x
Professor Hyraxi chapter 36 . 8/9/2015
I haven't finished all the chapters, that have been made, to this yet, but I just wanted to say, anyways, that I really appreciate the hard work you put into this. Thanks for the entertainment and good writing!
Nin chapter 42 . 8/1/2015
Wow. I read the whole thing in a few hours. And now I can't wait to read more!
The Shadow Keeper chapter 42 . 7/8/2015
MORE! I need MORE! Great story I hope you update soon! ;)
Guest chapter 42 . 5/5/2015
Amazing story but... I went lost in the last two chapters. Could you please update?
paulavara140 chapter 42 . 5/3/2015
Please update !
Elise chapter 42 . 4/8/2015
Very great, well written, good, unique and thrilling story. Ty for writing it! :)