Reviews for A Doctor's Life, returns
Guest chapter 65 . 11/26/2013
This is one if the best casualty fanfic's, it deserves far more reviews.
Guest chapter 65 . 11/26/2013
Love this, Bella and Dylan are just perfect!
Guest chapter 61 . 9/28/2013
So I was ill on friday an I read the whole story from start to finish (which took like a lot of the day) and I loved every bit, all the chapters were fab ad everything just fitted into place, I dont know how your carrying it on but please do and also love how your using real patients :) i reckon dylan is slightly out of character but its hkw the bbc should hav wrote him :) oversll llved
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 60 . 9/23/2013
I liked this chapter. Poor Bella. She needs a catch up with Jessica and Zoe. It was nice of Dylan to be there for her.
Guest chapter 59 . 9/23/2013
Amazing!
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 59 . 9/22/2013
Bella is fab
Guest chapter 58 . 9/21/2013
Aww, Bella and Dylan dancing at the end was really sweet! I hope Dylan will lighten up in the spirit of Christmas, especially with it being Milly's first christmas! Great chapter! Update soon :)
theverystuffoflife chapter 58 . 9/21/2013
Ah I love this, I like how you take actual scenes from casualty into it and change them up. I'm liking the whole Bella&Dylan and Sam&Tom double date thing too ;) what are you planning when you get to the part where Dylan left?
Guest chapter 57 . 9/20/2013
I don't understand how this doesn't have more reviews anyway keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 56 . 9/19/2013
I actually love this story, bella and dylan are just perfect together!
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 55 . 9/15/2013
Oh poor Zoe she obviously thought Bella was Nick for a few minutes, Bella was right to be concerned
donna chapter 53 . 7/31/2013
I can't believe you've killed nick off - poor pour zoe & so very cruel! Very well written though but I wish you hadn't it wld have been great to read more nick & zoe :(
XxTassBxX chapter 52 . 7/24/2013
Aww, poor Zoe! I'm glad Bella was there to look out for her nod to reassure her. Update soon!
Gillian Kearney Fan chapter 50 . 7/19/2013
Oh poor Bella. I hope you update 'Daughter' And hopefully continue 'A doctor's life'.
I have a feeling Nick is going to die :( Update soon.
hannaha chapter 49 . 7/16/2013
I HATE YOU I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO DO THIS I'M NEVER READING THIS AGAIN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH