Reviews for The Mistress
~Gemini
~Gekokujou
~Juvenile
~Remote Controller
~The wolf who fell in love with little red riding

enferciel chapter 1 . 3/30
I read this way before but i dont really understand because my english sucks before.. yeah, thats that. At the time i thought it's well-written but couldnt bring myself to reading it, simply because the vocabularies, are much more advanced than what im capable of. I thought it was interesting however. (I think i read 1st chapter tho)
I watched kuroshitsuji after that, and it was so good /muchlove/ and suddenly im reminded of this fic so i came back. Turned out i can understand this now.
The first chapter is interesting. I look forward to more
Luk-kun chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
It's been 2 years and 10 days since you updated... It's a good fanfic, y'know~! I'll be following, can't wait for the next update! Good Rin X Len, fanfic by the way.
Orika chapter 9 . 5/11/2015
"The abandoned tailor shop with the mysterious family murder?"

This made me think of the song "The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka" Luka's song as the woman possessed by the Deadly Sin Envy. Is this a reference to that? It even fit Luka's murdering an entire family because she thought the guy she was obsessed with was cheating on her with each girl she sees with him when they were only his sisters. Not to mention when Luka has no relationship with the guy.
Great story by the way will continue on reading.
alex1464 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Update ! Best Len/rin story I've read ! Can't wAit for the nxt chappie ! Oh and write more of jealous Len, it's just so cute that he still doesn't realize that feeling as envy ;)love it ! Update soon !
Mozu The Mochi chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Connor is enough to be Len's rival.. Where is your update, my friend? I missed you so much! *attempts on hugging* Hehh.. Uh.. Connor taught me how to hug.. *waggle eyebrows*
Ann meli chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I just love how you make it so detailed and how each chapter is long, honestly I feel that you are most likely one of the best fanfic writers on this website.
Lolly1o1 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Poor Rin casting the wonderful thing called love out of her life
Ann meli chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I really really really wanna see some romance between Rin and Len!
Lolly1o1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
I usually use the internet on anything that works lol I don't usually use the computer though since my sister wouldn't understand fanfiction and would bully me about it...but she was in her room! I wonder who the heartbroken person is?I love the story!
DualStarduster chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
How have I just found this story?! I really need to relax on writing stories for games and actually read someone elses fanfiction cause lately I'm finding amazing stories I never saw before. And this, is one i regret missing. Lets see, follow and favorite story check and check okay send review nowhere near describing how amazing this is.
Hazelholly chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Oh awkward rin XD haha I was nervous for her!
Ann meli chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I DID NOT EXPECT THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER TO HAVE SUCH A SHOCKING TWIST! BUT NOW I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT CHAPTER, YOUR SO GOOD AT WRITING :D
MelancholicVirus chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
xD Len and his suit was priceless! Especially at the ball when Rin thought 'What is this guy, Jack Frost?' I really lol'ed' at it. Oh my, I hope there will be a blooming love between the master and the servant soon! -insert evil laugh- Len... you're just too dense. XD As usual, the chapter lifted my day, especially when it's raining. ._.

Oh well, good luck for the next chapter! I'll be looking forward for it. :)
Sunflower chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
I stayed up hours past my bedtime to read this. I'm so excited for the next chapter!