Reviews for The Mistress
alex1464 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Update ! Best Len/rin story I've read ! Can't wAit for the nxt chappie ! Oh and write more of jealous Len, it's just so cute that he still doesn't realize that feeling as envy ;)love it ! Update soon !
Mozu The Mochi chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Connor is enough to be Len's rival.. Where is your update, my friend? I missed you so much! *attempts on hugging* Hehh.. Uh.. Connor taught me how to hug.. *waggle eyebrows*
Ann meli chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I just love how you make it so detailed and how each chapter is long, honestly I feel that you are most likely one of the best fanfic writers on this website.
Lolly1o1 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Poor Rin casting the wonderful thing called love out of her life
Ann meli chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I really really really wanna see some romance between Rin and Len!
Lolly1o1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
I usually use the internet on anything that works lol I don't usually use the computer though since my sister wouldn't understand fanfiction and would bully me about it...but she was in her room! I wonder who the heartbroken person is?I love the story!
DualStarduster chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
How have I just found this story?! I really need to relax on writing stories for games and actually read someone elses fanfiction cause lately I'm finding amazing stories I never saw before. And this, is one i regret missing. Lets see, follow and favorite story check and check okay send review nowhere near describing how amazing this is.
Hazelholly chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Oh awkward rin XD haha I was nervous for her!
Ann meli chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I DID NOT EXPECT THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER TO HAVE SUCH A SHOCKING TWIST! BUT NOW I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT CHAPTER, YOUR SO GOOD AT WRITING :D
MelancholicVirus chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
xD Len and his suit was priceless! Especially at the ball when Rin thought 'What is this guy, Jack Frost?' I really lol'ed' at it. Oh my, I hope there will be a blooming love between the master and the servant soon! -insert evil laugh- Len... you're just too dense. XD As usual, the chapter lifted my day, especially when it's raining. ._.

Oh well, good luck for the next chapter! I'll be looking forward for it. :)
Sunflower chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
I stayed up hours past my bedtime to read this. I'm so excited for the next chapter!
MelancholicVirus chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh, this is good! I love Len's clumsiness and idiocy (sorry Len XD). Connor... hahaha, you got Len. XDD ADFGH! Connor is so cool and childish! -drools- Len is too mysterious, ne? I'll be looking forward for the next update! Good luck for the next chapter! Mwahahaa!
Lolly1o1 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Ha the story loves me too and I got computer and another awesome chapter!
Ann Meli chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
In England they don't call them flash lights, because according to English teacher, in England they call it a torch.
Mozu The Mochi chapter 7 . 4/9/2013
Rin just testing Len hurts me.. -sobs- but anyway... Len being jealous of Connor is cute Lol!