Reviews for The Mistress
Orika chapter 9 . 5/11
"The abandoned tailor shop with the mysterious family murder?"

This made me think of the song "The Tailor Shop on Enbizaka" Luka's song as the woman possessed by the Deadly Sin Envy. Is this a reference to that? It even fit Luka's murdering an entire family because she thought the guy she was obsessed with was cheating on her with each girl she sees with him when they were only his sisters. Not to mention when Luka has no relationship with the guy.
Great story by the way will continue on reading.
alex1464 chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
Update ! Best Len/rin story I've read ! Can't wAit for the nxt chappie ! Oh and write more of jealous Len, it's just so cute that he still doesn't realize that feeling as envy ;)love it ! Update soon !
Mozu The Mochi chapter 9 . 10/4/2013
Connor is enough to be Len's rival.. Where is your update, my friend? I missed you so much! *attempts on hugging* Hehh.. Uh.. Connor taught me how to hug.. *waggle eyebrows*
Ann meli chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
I just love how you make it so detailed and how each chapter is long, honestly I feel that you are most likely one of the best fanfic writers on this website.
Lolly1o1 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Poor Rin casting the wonderful thing called love out of her life
Ann meli chapter 9 . 6/3/2013
I really really really wanna see some romance between Rin and Len!
Lolly1o1 chapter 8 . 5/17/2013
I usually use the internet on anything that works lol I don't usually use the computer though since my sister wouldn't understand fanfiction and would bully me about it...but she was in her room! I wonder who the heartbroken person is?I love the story!
DualStarduster chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
How have I just found this story?! I really need to relax on writing stories for games and actually read someone elses fanfiction cause lately I'm finding amazing stories I never saw before. And this, is one i regret missing. Lets see, follow and favorite story check and check okay send review nowhere near describing how amazing this is.
Hazelholly chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
Oh awkward rin XD haha I was nervous for her!
Ann meli chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
I DID NOT EXPECT THE ENDING OF THIS CHAPTER TO HAVE SUCH A SHOCKING TWIST! BUT NOW I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THE NEXT CHAPTER, YOUR SO GOOD AT WRITING :D
MelancholicVirus chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
xD Len and his suit was priceless! Especially at the ball when Rin thought 'What is this guy, Jack Frost?' I really lol'ed' at it. Oh my, I hope there will be a blooming love between the master and the servant soon! -insert evil laugh- Len... you're just too dense. XD As usual, the chapter lifted my day, especially when it's raining. ._.

Oh well, good luck for the next chapter! I'll be looking forward for it. :)
Sunflower chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
I stayed up hours past my bedtime to read this. I'm so excited for the next chapter!
MelancholicVirus chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
Oh my gosh, this is good! I love Len's clumsiness and idiocy (sorry Len XD). Connor... hahaha, you got Len. XDD ADFGH! Connor is so cool and childish! -drools- Len is too mysterious, ne? I'll be looking forward for the next update! Good luck for the next chapter! Mwahahaa!
Lolly1o1 chapter 7 . 4/28/2013
Ha the story loves me too and I got computer and another awesome chapter!
Ann Meli chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
In England they don't call them flash lights, because according to English teacher, in England they call it a torch.