Reviews for Kareha Hontouni Watashini Ha?
NaruLoveAnime chapter 7 . 3/1
Okay... what happens next? Are you going to update? Your story get more interesting.. I really love your story.. I love every chapters so far. Your story is the best and will be another, 'my favorite's stories'! I'm excited and can not wait what will happen next. I love how you can make me, always thrilled to read your next.. next chapters in the end. So, where is it.. your next chapter? I'll feel sad and disappointed if your story is not completed. And I'll hate you for that! Why? It just that.. your story is best! You know, it was hard for me to find a Yokai N!Rikuo x Human FEM!Rikuo stories like your story.. and when I read it, I immediately fell in love with your story... that and I don't want you to stop at here. So, Please update soon! I'll love your next.. next chapters. Oh, and thank you for this story and I am happy! But you ruin the mood by not update.. Still, I would love to read your next chapter... I just hope, new update soon from you!
Kana368 chapter 7 . 12/23/2014
I love this chapter it was stupendous! Please put out a new chapter soon!
Kurosaki Yukia chapter 7 . 12/9/2014
Wow!
I just found this fanfic and I LOVE ITTTTT! _
PLEASE CONTINUE AND UPDATE SOON!
a random person chapter 7 . 8/26/2014
Otomeanna please look at their profile bio thing, they will NEVER update this story nor come back to fanfiction :(.
Otomeanna chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter, when they at mt. Nejireme will rikun can save rikuo from gyuki. Can't wait your next chapter
a random person chapter 7 . 6/16/2014
Wow, looking back on that it was pretty sappy huh? But really you(the authors who probably won't read this) should of finished this or at least let other people adopt it
a random person chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
P.S. I am NOT having a nice day. How do you do an angry face on the computer?
a random person chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I just looked at the profile and it says they are NEVER going to update this. I'm heartbroken... this was so good. How could you just drop the project. You could of tried to finish all the stories( especially this one) before giving up. I feel like I'm going to cry TwT. I can feel tears at the back of my eyes. Please just look at your profile once and see how badly we(mostly me) need you to finish these wonderful stories and I don't mind that your writing styles are different. This will leave a hole in my heart (untill I forget) but still please, I'm probably talking(okay writing) to no one but I just want to voice my feelings. It hurts so muchwhen the author/authors drop a story with so much potential. Oh, here comes the tears... TwT
Bye
-a really sad random person who dreams of touching your heart/hearts and getting you to complete the story.
P.S. Does anyone know their emails so I can yell at them/"touch their hearts"
P.P.S. I will keep the review section bookmarked dreaming for the day this gets updated...
a random person chapter 7 . 5/25/2014
I need more. TwT. Plz update soon.
a random person chapter 7 . 5/24/2014
Where are the other chapters? It's been years. TwT
Halley Vanaria chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
I love it XD please update as soon as possible XD
sticy17 chapter 7 . 1/27/2014
Update more please story please ; )
Continue, what happen next?! Please pleased update as soon as possible
Analanat chapter 7 . 9/12/2013
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update!
I love this story!
Takeru1996 chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
This story is pretty good. I'll admit that certain ares are too lacking in details, Wakana's death for example, but this story has amazing potential for greatness. You try really hard to incorporate details but most of the time it is very obvious and usually a follow-up sentance. I suggest using the details in one complex sentance. Be subtle about the details to create some mystery and atmosphere to the story. Wakana's death scene had so much potential but it was very rushed and there weren't enough details. It didn't even have to be gory details. It just needed some simple ones like "Rihan's eyes widened as Wakana's body fell towards him." Or "Silence filled the room as Rihan held her cooling body tightly, his shoulders shaking from the grief." Just simple things make a difference. Also, I am fairly knowledgeable about Japan, being a speaker of the language and ect., and can answer any questionsyou might have. Even about the stuff you have already include in the story. Feel free to PM me any time.
AnimeXMangaAddict chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
I can't wait for your next update :)) And I really wanna know what Nurarihyon gave to Rikuo :)))
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »